• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Anyone got a summary for the #gamersgate thing?

*opens a septic tank and points at it*

A local brewery is coming out with a Pumpkin Spice Latte beer.......... I find that exciting >_>

I'm just jealous because there's no Pumpkin Spice Lattes in Australia.

I want to try one and see what all the white girl fuss is about.

That's entrapment dammit.

Head over to gaming side. It seems gamers think people are calling them mean names and getting picked on by the gaming press, social justice warriors and probably the illuminati

Victim mentality that ensued from most of the vocal shitlords claiming their misogyny was justified because "it's hurting video game culture" and "GAMING JOURNALISM ETHICS!".

Because #DoritoGate was totally a thing.

Here's a ripe idea: Play some fuckin' games and stop trying to use your media consumption to replace the parts of your identity that you never had in the first place.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Actually I think there is 1 other interested person.

Cake Boss do you still want to play? I sent you an invite and you never responded but if we expand to 18 teams there is another spot for you.

Come on, Cake Boss!

I still have no idea what this is about. This is like 5-6 different issues that are being McGuyver'd into one mega-issue? The discussion really doesn't make sense to me.

I remember when Gaming forums were for discussing games and not psuedointellectual discourse over who can write the longest soliloquy about tangential issues that might have had something to do with video games long ago in a galaxy far, far away.

I remember when Gaming forums were for discussing games and not psuedointellectual discourse over who can write the longest soliloquy about tangential issues that might have had something to do with video games long ago in a galaxy far, far away.

"Dude this game is some good shit"
- Me, my Geocities website in 1996 that reviewed video games

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
WE WIN MANLIEST AND BEST SPORT GUYS

9v337pvh.jpg

Fuck yeah! Suck it, Flyers fans!

Almost there. Sigh.

Thinking of quitting my current job due to unhappiness and not caring about the position.

(insert Penguins or Penguins fan joke)

I'm sorry to hear that man... go with what makes you happy. You will figure it out

Ill have worked 12 days in a row. I want my 4 day weekend. Today will be a long day.

Damn. In a similar boat but not as many days in a row. Looking forward to this weekend for a lot of reasons

And the MS Destiny ad thread just got Bish'd. There was more salt in there than anything I have seen in here in a while. We need the season to start so renew our salt levels.

zroid

Banned
And the MS Destiny ad thread just got Bish'd. There was more salt in there than anything I have seen in here in a while. We need the season to start so renew our salt levels.

I didn't bother checking that thread until you mentioned it. That's hilarious, lol.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Wife is out tomorrow watching some crappy TIFF movie or other. So it'll be Dead Rising 3 today and tomorrow until the draft.

DRAFT ALL MIMICO BOYS LIKE A GOOD ONTARIAN!

MacLeanCherry.jpg

Salt in the posts or salt in the perfume?

Posts, this quote/post summed it up perfect:

Thread summary

MS made an add being salty about the exclusive Destiny marketing Sony has.
People then became salty about the ad in which MS was salty.
Some more people became salty that those people were becoming salty about the ad in which MS was salty.

Now we are all salty. Someone pass the chips -__-

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
You can't draft a player in Be A GM mode...?
That...doesn't sound right at all?

What's the point of the goddamn draft then.

DAMMIT, EA!!!

I haven't seen one actual second of gameplay from Destiny (the commercials for it were all 3rd person footage) but I'm still pissed I don't have a PS4 to play it on

Acid08

Banned
David Pollak @PollakOnSharks

Maybe this will help. Have it on good authority that #SJSharks are switching back from black to teal jerseys in the post-season. #goodmove

holy fuck, *if* we make the playoffs this year that'll be a super welcome change.

ShaneB

Damn. In a similar boat but not as many days in a row. Looking forward to this weekend for a lot of reasons

Had inventory last weekend, which ate up the long holiday weekend. So I said fuck it I've got lots of vacation days remaining, might as well use em for opening weekend for Football and to do very little and relax. Some of my team are coming in tomorrow, but I put my foot down and said hell no to that.

Work went by fast at least today, so not all bad.

Samyy

I actually kind of agree with him here, the majority of people who make up the analytics community come off as pretentious, preachy assholes.

Yes Red, because a few people reflect the entire group.
Please don't make that mistake.

Its like me saying im anti-MSM because of Dreger/Simmons/Healy/Stock

Top Bottom