• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Think i will get the Habs TV package even though it is French. It will be just like the old days when I was a kid watching on French CBC.

Leafs Lunch is back

I'll take what I can get...

After listening to some euro sports shows this Summer, the hockey shows we have come across as remedial. Needlessly adversarial. Filled with tired idioms. Self important to the point of nausea.

Are there any shows out there that avoid those pitfalls?

Bwx-pghIQAI1tey.jpg

A little nod to his yellow pads, DALÚ

Samyy

The PS Gold wireless headset is $70 dollars on Amazon, I know a couple of you recently got PS4's, its a pretty decent.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm pretty stoked for Destiny. Not "new holy grail for gaming" like most of GAF seems to be, but it'll be fun for a good while. Coop borderlands with mass effect universe. And Halo combat. So if you liked Halo PvP you'll like Destiny PvP.

My main complaint is really that there's only 3 classes.

Quick

Banned
I'm pretty stoked for Destiny. Not "new holy grail for gaming" like most of GAF seems to be, but it'll be fun for a good while. Coop borderlands with mass effect universe. And Halo combat. So if you liked Halo PvP you'll like Destiny PvP.

My thoughts exactly. Destiny should be fun for everyone.

TUSR

Banned

Its been a while since a single game has brought so many people together from various systems and communities. Its nice to see.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
The PS Gold wireless headset is $70 dollars on Amazon, I know a couple of you recently got PS4's, its a pretty decent.

Thanks. I got these.

Some of the posts I've seen about Destiny are a bit intense from both sides - those that are hyped and those that hate it.

I had a ton of fun with the beta and am not really worried about the 'lack of content'. As for the PvP, the four or so hours I put into it in the beta was the first I've ever played any FPS PvP. The times I played where it seemed like I constantly died and could get nothing done was not much fun. The times I was doing somewhat okay were fun. I'm just hoping I can get better at the PvP without getting to frustrated/discouraged by it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I only played the beta once and nothing really hooked me in the first hour but I still have it preordered.

Do I request an invite to the NHL GAF clan anywhere?

TUSR

Banned

dang i already bought one :'(

I only played the beta once and nothing really hooked me in the first hour but I still have it preordered.

Do I request an invite to the NHL GAF clan anywhere?

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/176092/0/6/0

I'm just hoping I can get better at the PvP without getting to frustrated/discouraged by it.

As long as we don't play on Moon.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yea I posted this a couple times
Today was bad for a lot of people.

This also lets us see if anyone gets injured at camp or something so we can draft accordingly.

was busy playin DR3

Bah, you goddamn pansies. I can't guarantee I'll be free that day, but I'll let the auto drafter do it's thing. We'll see.

zroid

Banned
So is anyone here buying Smash for 3DS? I'm definitely getting it for Wii U too, I just wish the superior version was launching sooner.

Yep. It'll probably just be a Smash Run device after the Wii U version's out, but should be good times till then.

Giggzy

Calamari/Heretic/Smack:

Any of you going to either future game next week? Think I'm going to go to the Saturday game at the HC.

I'm excited to see Ritchie play

Calamari41

41 > 38
Calamari/Heretic/Smack:

Any of you going to either future game next week? Think I'm going to go to the Saturday game at the HC.

I'm excited to see Ritchie play

I'm getting a brand new puppy tomorrow so I will be too busy regretting the decision as I desperately try to train it to not shit all over the place. Otherwise I would be going!

Top Bottom