• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Posted in the gamer gate thread, dear god what have I done

Seeing that your post was completely ignored should be enough reason to not ever want to post one's thoughts for stuff like this (or any argument thread in OT, etc). People want to hear what they want to hear/read, and the idea that you can convince someone to think rationally over the internet is a pointless one. Unfortunately

fallout

Posted in the gamer gate thread, dear god what have I done
I read your post and I think you're spot on. It seems that people just want this:

http://www.objectivegamereviews.com/

I haven't posted in that thread because I really don't want to get pulled into it all again. I tried having some rational discussion with some people on another site and it didn't end well. I love discussing things with people who have opinions that I disagree with, but in this case, I felt like they were entirely ignoring what I was saying.

Samyy

For the other guys here that ordered NHL 15 in the E3 deals, we can return the game right for a refund/credit or something? Planning on returning it an picking up Diablo 3.

TUSR

Banned
I just made a snide, generalized remark about a certain GAF community
PopGAF

if i get banned, I'll miss you guys :'(

i always drive by post in their threads in OT

legendary singer ariana grande!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razorskin

----- ------
ZyrInxB.jpg

I want to catch up in this show (Trailer Park Boys) but I'm not sure it's still my brand of humour.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For all you lovely folks getting destiny, here's the NHLGAF clan again:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/176092

Open to both XB1 and PS4 players. You'll be able to set it as your official tag once the release date comes around. You can be in as many clans as you want and we have the same tag as the official DestinyGAF clan and are in an alliance with them, so it really won't matter much.

TUSR

Banned

Open to both XB1 and PS4 players. You'll be able to set it as your official tag once the release date comes around. You can be in as many clans as you want and we have the same tag as the official DestinyGAF clan and are in an alliance with them, so it really won't matter much.

can we view who is online from the offical destinygaf clan?

Samyy

Thinking about taking the day off Tuesday to play Destiny, can potentially move my shift to Friday.

Will anyone else be playing Tuesday?

Razorskin

----- ------

Me and Doc will be playing on PS3.

TUSR

Banned
Thinking about taking the day off Tuesday to play Destiny, can potentially move my shift to Friday.

Will anyone else be playing Tuesday?

yeah ill be online on PS4, i forget what hours im working that day and i have hockey at like 11pm on tuesday

but yeah ill be around

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
can we view who is online from the offical destinygaf clan?

not sure, but I really don't wanna see how many of the 1500 members are online at any given time.

Ingame there should be an option for that, I assume? Not sure if it'll be on the website too.

Acid08

Banned
Looking at places to rent more near where I'm going to school(Oakland/Berkeley area) and came across this description of the roommates in one place:

Mona, is queer, sober, and an anarcho-feminist single mom of three; two of whom live with us. Mona & kids are a, multiracial, low-income family. The kids (Bluu'-13 and Raven-15) are super talented, sweet, sensitive, funny, caring, and intelligent people. At times they are typical moody teenagers. Rose-17, is away at college and visits occasionally.

Aren, age 31, is queer with anarcho-punk, social, and eco-justice roots. Their time is mostly spent at school studying Deaf culture and child development, and working at the California School for the Deaf Fremont. Slowly, but surely, they're working their way up to an MSW program.

This the Bay Area y'all.

RangersFan

I'll be joining. Also should be home on Tuesday to play.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm mainly not excited about driving to work. People don't know how to drive.

Got some hockey equipment the other day so I'm excited to start playing some rec hockey hopefully

This is one thing I hate about Minnesota. People that have lived here their entire life still can't figure out how to fucking drive in the winter.

This is one thing I hate about Minnesota. People that have lived here their entire life still can't figure out how to fucking drive in the winter.

Really? At least where I grew up most people were fine in winter.

The only people that really sucked were people who moved there from somewhere else.

Top Bottom