• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

painey

so is anyone here from Nashville and a Preds fan? I posted a bit ago that I was starting an internship, and it turns out I might be able to get some seats for the upcoming season, problem is I just moved here and have no friends to go with, so maybe if there are some GAF-ville fans I could hook you up.

Razorskin

----- ------
so is anyone here from Nashville and a Preds fan? I posted a bit ago that I was starting an internship, and it turns out I might be able to get some seats for the upcoming season, problem is I just moved here and have no friends to go with, so maybe if there are some GAF-ville fans I could hook you up.
Paging sefskillz.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

There's one, but he fucks goats for a living so I'm not sure you wanna hook up with him

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So you're along Center Ice, neat. Was this your seat during the playoffs?

Yup. I'm basically about 2 seats over from dead center ice. This is what the view looks like:

msgviewsus7w.png

Well, usually without that dude's head in the way, anyway.

iLLmAtlc

Jays

Man am I the only one who dislikes gibby lifting encarnacion for a pinch runner? Ididn't see how he did it tonight but yesterday he did it with EE on first.

Like at first how different is it if he's still in the lineup with runners on 1st and 2nd instead of Francisco.

Also free colby rasmus

Jays

Man am I the only one who dislikes gibby lifting encarnacion for a pinch runner? Ididn't see how he did it tonight but yesterday he did it with EE on first.

Like at first how different is it if he's still in the lineup with runners on 1st and 2nd instead of Francisco.

Also free colby rasmus

What do all those words mean?

Jays

Also free colby rasmus

I dislike almost everything about the Jays right now.

But really, Rasmus? He's MLB's Cam Barker.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well duh, I'm not gonna say anything specific :p just that it's really cool and Smiley fucking play it already

Tomorrow okay goddamnit. I have it downloaded and ready to go for when i wake up hungover.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Well duh, I'm not gonna say anything specific :p just that it's really cool and Smiley fucking play it already

I know, I know, but sometimes people get too excited and say things.

Plus, everything with that damn game is a potential spoiler. :p

Quick

Banned
It's weird seeing Wendel Clark with an Asian girl for an avatar. Random Wendel spotting in that thread about the OP selling a PS3 he just bought for $100.

My cynical side says it's a fake story, but I want it to be real.

TUSR

Banned
fun fact he wore a chicago blackhawks jersey in the movie with the number 00 on it

i watch the movie every christmas with my family

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Drank with Todd Berutizzi's nephew tonight, and to the surprise of no one he got into a huge fight and is a massive douchebag.

Top Bottom