• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
When it fucking rains in Calgary people freak out on the roads. I do need to get a new set of winter tires this year.

For all you lovely folks getting destiny, here's the NHLGAF clan again:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/176092

Open to both XB1 and PS4 players. You'll be able to set it as your official tag once the release date comes around. You can be in as many clans as you want and we have the same tag as the official DestinyGAF clan and are in an alliance with them, so it really won't matter much.

I'm stuck getting it for the 360, but will join you guys when I eventually pick up an xbone.

Revenant

does the destiny clan page gives an indication of platform? I kinda wanna buy it where the people are since this game seems so socially focused.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
does the destiny clan page gives an indication of platform? I kinda wanna buy it where the people are since this game seems so socially focused.

it will once the game releases. online functions til then are limited

tXYVr.jpg

31 more sleeps till opening night!

Revenant

enjoy your ban

Seeing that your post was completely ignored should be enough reason to not ever want to post one's thoughts for stuff like this (or any argument thread in OT, etc). People want to hear what they want to hear/read, and the idea that you can convince someone to think rationally over the internet is a pointless one. Unfortunately

youarealreadydead.png

I read your post and I think you're spot on. It seems that people just want this:

http://www.objectivegamereviews.com/

I haven't posted in that thread because I really don't want to get pulled into it all again. I tried having some rational discussion with some people on another site and it didn't end well. I love discussing things with people who have opinions that I disagree with, but in this case, I felt like they were entirely ignoring what I was saying.

I just made a snide, generalized remark about a certain GAF community
PopGAF

if i get banned, I'll miss you guys :'(

the simple reason i have the urge to post is that I honestly don't get it. It broke my brain. This whole gamergate thing just seems surreal and honestly the past couple weeks between zoe quinn, anita sarkeesian, and gamergate has made me physically ill.

I always thought when someone said reading a discussion made them nauseous was hyperbole but when this first sort broke out with zoe quinn I honestly got up from my computer after closing the browser and just plopped into my bed with a bit of nausea, rubbing the side of my head.

I had Destiny preordered from moooooooooooooooonths and months back on Amazon and I forgot about it. Good thing I switched banks, they totally would've just sent me a second copy.

Mum was like "Oh did you want your PS4 this week? It's a xmas present though! I wasn't going to give it to you til Xmas!"

And I'm like... Oh shit mum, you really thought that? That's cute. Destiny comes out this week.

So yeah, 3rd anniversary of Rustys passing. RIP Ruslan Salei + Lokomotiv.

Bw8ogJnCUAAX1K6.jpg

I had Destiny preordered from moooooooooooooooonths and months back on Amazon and I forgot about it. Good thing I switched banks, they totally would've just sent me a second copy.

Almost the exact thing happened to me I just remembered today, but I changed my billing address on the card so it wasn't sent. :lol

Top Bottom