• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Thought you guys might like it. From "Red Army" after-party at TIFF.

22QAt3p.jpg

Need one of the Wings Russian 5 (though 2 are right there).

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Not gonna lie, I'm really enjoying in-game NHL 15, it's a lot of fun. I love the puck physics and goalie interactions.

Plus, I managed to unload Philoops and Greening for Shane Doan :D

there are some really bad lines and really bad VA

Yeah, I think one of the lines dinkle-bot says during the first moon mission was just terrifyingly bad (can't remember which one). He paused in between a set of words making it sound like someone who has trouble reading. It sounded fine and then a few words in the middle of the sentence had awkward/brief pauses in them.

The Winter classic is so uninspired this year, just another example of why the NHL shouldn't make promises to teams. Washington could have been a goof backdrop if they held the game at the Mall. Though the Capitals are not nearly as compelling as they were when the NHL promised they could host the classic when they played the Pens. They can't even give them a real rival so they just randomly went with the Blackhawks.

Apparently Parise played center between Pominville and Vanek today at practice. And the line looked awesome.

Granlund still isn't back from Finland yet so I doubt that happens for very much longer, but it certainly is intriguing.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
It's set to the only allow friends to join/invite by default. Change it to public or invite if you want. It's the left most tab under fire team settings.

Samyy

I think I'm going to fall behind you guys pretty badly, I might have an hour to play here or there this semester.
Two days into the semester and I have 3 assignments due in a week and a half and I'm already somehow hundreds of pages behind on readings.

Goodbye :(

Jonas Siegel and James Mirtle released part one of their first Leafs Report podcast of the 2014/15 season today.

It was, as all things with these two, extremely dry. But also pretty informative.

They seem positive about most of the forwards, yet are rightly skeptical that Carlyle will be able to manage the team successfully.

Samyy

Jonas Siegel and James Mirtle released part one of their first Leafs Report podcast of the 2014/15 season today.

It was, as all things with these two, extremely dry. But also pretty informative.

They seem positive about most of the forwards, yet are rightly skeptical that Carlyle will be able to manage the team successfully.

I prefer the dry informative talk to the pointless and painful banter of other shows in Toronto ala Leafs Lunch

Quick

Banned
I think I'm going to fall behind you guys pretty badly, I might have an hour to play here or there this semester.
Two days into the semester and I have 3 assignments due in a week and a half and I'm already somehow hundreds of pages behind on readings.

Goodbye :(

Same, but maybe not as bad. Papers everywhere tho.

I prefer the dry informative talk to the pointless and painful banter of other shows in Toronto ala Leafs Lunch

I could use a bit more banty bantz from those two. But yea, it's better that they don't engage in painful attempts at humour *cough* Leafs Lunch, M vs W *cough*

Samyy

I could use a bit more banty bantz from those two. But yea, it's better that they don't engage in painful attempts at humour *cough* Leafs Lunch, M vs W *cough*

Honestly the best place for humour and hockey talk is probably the Steve Dangle podcast.
Dude got hired by Sportsnet too today!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Oh neat.

I'm not going to be playing Destiny, but I added anyway. 3

Look at this headline - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/09/digiornos-pizza-whyistayed-tweet_n_5790504.html

DiGiorno Interrupts Serious Conversation About Domestic Violence To Sell Pizza

Get the fuck out of here

It's HuffPo, that's not that surprising.

Eh, they goofed. Big deal, shit happens. It probably would have been batter if they used the #ThreeWordsSheWantsToHear one.

Not that you should be buying that shitty pizza when you can get local anyway :p

Maybe I'm just spoiled by living in a city with good pizza joints

Have to do those patrols to be ready for the moon.

And the fusion rifle is soo satisfying to use.

Yeah I got all the bounties, gonna work on patrols tomorrow.

I beat the first story mission but it was kind of tough.

Trying to complete a bounty with the fusion rifle to kill 2 opponents with one shot 20 times.

It's great for those guys that rush you.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
download phone app
download custom destiny profile through it
plug headset in and upload destiny profile
switch headset to "2"

i think thats what I did

Well I can hear the game through the headphones and if I say anything I can see it on the screen. just followed the quick start that came with them. I don't know anything about a phone app.

Quick

Banned
I have a spare 30-day PS+ code from Destiny that I can't use.

Anybody here want it? The catch is you can't be a current or former subscriber.

Top Bottom