• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Clydefrog

lol I was ready to call you out for making fun of us Kings fans. then I saw the OP.

at least Pickles chimed in there with some sense:

I have literally never heard of someone complaining about unprotected left turns. Ever. Not once. Lived in LA for like ten years spread out over my life brehs, not once. I think some people in this thread have severe patience issues.

Sincerely,
The Kings Fans You Secretly Always Agree With

Got tickets to the Kings/Ducks game on November 15th. Hopefully my buddy's boss comes through with tickets for opening night. Still need to see what days I get my son so I can take him to a game.

I can't go to any Tuesday or Thursday games this semester. I have class until 10 at night those days.

Niiiice! GKG

I know this is heavily backed by the Ducks but it is important: http://www.cureduchenne.com. The charity says they are about $7 million short of a very promising research trial for a cure. I donated so you should too

Calamari41

41 > 38
Clyde I had a joke about how your season doesn't start for another seven months all ready to go, but you threw in a cancer charity thing at the end so it's all wasted. It's like you guys are learning to immunize yourselves against beatings. First Kaeptain's son talk, now this.

Niiiice! GKG

I know this is heavily backed by the Ducks but it is important: http://www.cureduchenne.com. The charity says they are about $7 million short of a very promising research trial for a cure. I donated so you should too

Will do.

Clyde I had a joke about how your season doesn't start for another seven months all ready to go, but you threw in a cancer charity thing at the end so it's all wasted. It's like you guys are learning to immunize yourselves against beatings. First Kaeptain's son talk, now this.

We're good people you just hate to admit it.

Clydefrog

seinfeld-laughing-wit5uu53.gif

Quick

Banned

What if Kaep's son is actually Dustin Brown, and the charity is actually to donate to Brown's knee?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For anyone looking to get a jersey anytime soon, I can't recommend Icejerseys.com enough, great prices, shipping is good and their stick work on the numbers and name plates is fantastic.

Calamari41

41 > 38
What if Kaep's son is actually Dustin Brown, and the charity is actually to donate to Brown's knee?

OK I'm amped up again and ready to go.

For anyone looking to get a jersey anytime soon, I can't recommend Icejerseys.com enough, great prices, shipping is good and their stick work on the numbers and name plates is fantastic.

Yes. My Good Guy jersey just arrived from there today and it is a masterpiece. I highly recommend it.

ShaneB

Thanks for the link. I've always been looking for alternatives to Fanatics. The selection isn't as deep (at least the Football stuff I checked out, which leads to http://www.ijfootball.com/ , obviously the hockey catalogue looks fantastic I see), but it's a nice alternative for a few things and not worry about duty or shipping.

Level 6 Titan now.

The game is pretty good. Had 2 random public events earlier and lost on both. Actually got my ass beat down along with everyone else.

Not really feeling it for the weapons so far. Except the sniper rifle.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Thanks for the link. I've always been looking for alternatives to Fanatics. The selection isn't as deep (at least the Football stuff I checked out, which leads to http://www.ijfootball.com/ , obviously the hockey catalogue looks fantastic I see), but it's a nice alternative for a few things and not worry about duty or shipping.
I've only ever bought hockey jerseys from their, but I imagine the quality transfers over. Their quality is top notch, and prices are very competitive.

Revenant

I'm so out of the gaming loop, I thought this Mojang business was about Microsoft buying Mahjong and was wondering what the big deal was. I'd sell that shit in a heartbeat too if Microsoft offered up the cash.

FROM THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT YOU SOLITAIRE

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
You know there's someone out there saying "WHY WON'T NOTCH THINK OF WHAT THIS IS GOING TO TEACH THE KEEEEEEEDS" in regards to selling.

He doesn't owe anybody anything. He(or at least his company) supported this game for how long now, providing continous updates, and didn't milk the shit out of it until it died like Angry Birds.

That's a decent lesson for kids to learn I'd say.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
....how is that not still the worst arena name?

Where the hell did you get "chill" from? :lol

Heel-uh River Arena.......like gila monster

I have no idea how to pronounce "gila", how is that "heel-uh"? why the fuck is the g at the beginning silent? I'm thinking along the lines of how you pronounce "gilet" or "gilette".

Top Bottom