• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The laffs stream freezes on my laptop but runs amazing on mobile for some reason.

All hail VLC mobile.
?

I thought that was an Ottawa specific one?

Anyways, I'm amazed at what Murray has done given the restraints of the owner. Lazar is another diamond in the rough.

One week till preseason...

Just remembered we signed Miller.

This season is going to be another clusterfuck and I can't wait.
Eh, you guys arguably had the best draft and that front office and coach change is something I wish we had done.

Socreges

Banned
?

I thought that was an Ottawa specific one?

Anyways, I'm amazed at what Murray has done given the restraints of the owner. Lazar is another diamond in the rough.

Eh, you guys arguably had the best draft and that front office and coach change is something I wish we had done.
Any team picking in the top three had the best draft, I'd say. We got two first rounders, but even Virtanen at #6 is a big question mark. There's a reason why they were pushing hard to move up. We have a deeper pool now but no elite prospects.

Excited to see some young guys come up this season at any rate

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
One week till preseason...

Just remembered we signed Miller.

This season is going to be another clusterfuck and I can't wait.

i keep forgetting that too

... I still don't know who our coach and gm are. I should probably look into that at some point.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Any team picking in the top three had the best draft, I'd say. We got two first rounders, but even Virtanen at #6 is a big question mark. There's a reason why they were pushing hard to move up. We have a deeper pool now but no elite prospects.

Excited to see some young guys come up this season at any rate
Virtanen might be a bit high, but he has elite skill and I thought he was a great choice, McCann is pretty highly touted as well and some had him higher. Additionally, the Canucks got the highest rated goalie prospect. It's not a top 3, but all things considered I was very impressed.

Stasis

The feed on HS is fantastic as usual.

I'm not even watching anymore though. Just having it on as I do other things is like a comfort zone. The sounds of hockey. Some people like a babbling brook, or an early morning forest. Hockey soothes me.

Socreges

Banned
i keep forgetting that too

... I still don't know who our coach and gm are. I should probably look into that at some point.
Coach is Linden, GM is Bure and Head Scout is Sergio Momesso

Virtanen might be a bit high, but he has elite skill and I thought he was a great choice, McCann is pretty highly touted as well and some had him higher. Additionally, the Canucks got the highest rated goalie prospect. It's not a top 3, but all things considered I was very impressed.
All true. Good draft overall, no complaints here

Cake Boss

Banned
First hockey game of the season.

From the laffs I liked Brown, Finly and Gibson.

For Snes , Liked Mad Max and Dzingel, Puempel, Lazer.

Who sucked: Guptill and Prince.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=890837

ron-swanson-computer.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The dude posted he is on anti-depressants and it may be messing with his perception
Ah, that makes more sense. I don't really recognize any posters from OT besides Timedog / Devo / Sculli / Mods basically. Hopefully he gets help, I felt sick just reading that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Coach is Linden, GM is Bure and Head Scout is Sergio Momesso

All true. Good draft overall, no complaints here

Linden as our coach would be amazing.

Bure as GM would mean we only draft Europeans now? I'm not sure

Top Bottom