• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I shut someone down, defended someone, got my highest number of kills (6) AND did not finish last all in the same match. PROGRESS.

Person who did finish last got a legendary item. :/

I tried salvage but that was a horrible disaster.

Stasis

Ah, that makes more sense. I don't really recognize any posters from OT besides Timedog / Devo / Sculli / Mods basically. Hopefully he gets help, I felt sick just reading that.

I remember him from a few different threads. One about his music, and one where he was actively discussing suicide and various people were rushing around trying to track down his location irl based on previous threads and his music site.

IIRC he's had a few other situations since. He's definitely in need of some help. Or more attention. I don't know.

TUSR

Banned
I shut someone down, defended someone, got my highest number of kills (6) AND did not finish last all in the same match. PROGRESS.

Person who did finish last got a legendary item. :/

I tried salvage but that was a horrible disaster.

Sunsinger is so damn gooooooooood

Also, good job.

TUSR

Banned
Show off :p

Thanks! You've switched from Voidwalker then?

Mastered it last night, switched today. I've been leveling it with Bounty turn ins.

Want to do some strikes?

Show off? Who, me?
AIOd45z.png

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I'm down for the strike if you haven't done it already. Oh and thx rng god. Needed 3 coins yesterday. Found em today after the exotic guy left. Typical lol

Samyy

Welp, been incredibly lazy for the last 8 months and I've put on 15 pounds and lost a ton of muscle. Lowest point I've been physically since my fat grade 9 days :(

I really need to find out how to balance my life better, feels like theres no time to study, work, see friends, workout and sleep...

TUSR

Banned
Welp, been incredibly lazy for the last 8 months and I've put on 15 pounds and lost a ton of muscle. Lowest point I've been physically since my fat grade 9 days :(

I really need to find out how to balance my life better, feels like theres no time to study, work, see friends, workout and sleep...

ditch the friends

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Hey your team was full. Yeah last strike I was on the one guy did the whole thing with us till the end then went AFK for the boss fight. Why bother doing the whole mission up till then? And of course he was the only one to get anything too >.>

ShaneB

You'll pull it together bud. I'm in the same boat. Have just gotten really lazy the past few weeks and haven't been to the gym regularly.

I need the NHL to get here to wash away my disappointment. :(

Your Niners are still 1-1!

Alucard

Banned

No need to fat shame yourself, bro. But if you're not cool with your flab, get back on that horse. May I recommend DDP Yoga?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs going with no captain this year. Pleks, Markov, Patches, and Subban all with A's. Kind of makes sense because the guys who should get it are still a bit young, but I'm still surprised. Glad to see Subban get an A and hopefully the C next year.

Samyy

Montreal named 4 assistants, don't know why they're avoiding the inevitable, Subban has to be the only choice for captain.

Red_Man

Montreal named 4 assistants, don't know why they're avoiding the inevitable, Subban has to be the only choice for captain.
Patches could easily be the captain. I can see where they're coming from, and the team is still transitioning to the young players. Every player has repeatedly said this team is led by committee all summer, so I guess they want to see which of them really steps up. At the end of the day Price is the real captain regardless.

Edit:
#Habson690 Therrien said Pacioretty will wear the A on the road and PK at home. They will switch for after 41 games
Bergevin just echoed what I said about this being a transition time and it's up to one of the guys to really take a hold of this.

Razorskin

----- ------
McDonagh, Subban, Pacioretty, all drafted in the same year by the Habs, 2 out of 3 will probably be captains of their teams. Fuck Habs management for trading McDonagh..

Red_Man

Called it. Patches will get the C because he plays the white way and they need to give him something to be proud of since hes on such a shit deal (for him).
I still think Subban gets it, this just reeks of Therrien / Bergevin not getting over their Subban doubts just yet. Maybe they want to see how each other reacts this year.

zroid

Banned
BTW registration is now open for the Rogers GameCentre Live free trial.

You just go here and sign in with your MyRogers account. It will identify if you're eligible for the free trial and then apparently you'd be good to go.

BTW registration is now open for the Rogers GameCentre Live free trial.

You just go here and sign in with your MyRogers account. It will identify if you're eligible for the free trial and then apparently you'd be good to go.

Yay I'm eligible(even better that my work pays for my cell phone plan).

I bet they're counting on people streaming games over LTE and blowing through their monthly data cap in a matter of days.

edit: LOL at the requirements for upgrading to iPhone6.

Top Bottom