• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Calamari41

41 > 38
So is Danganronpa like a Phoenix Wright type thing? Mixed with Persona-esque social stuff? That's what I'm getting from the OT at least. Sounds interesting.

I almost feel like writing a Destiny review.

10/10 would buy again! Would trade my Waifu for it!
- TUSR

seriously though, great game (still need to beat it but I have had a pretty hectic week), just lacking in a few areas like original/varied SP content other than grinding/same locations), oh and the voice acting once again still sucks.

TUSR

Banned
10/10 would buy again! Would trade my Waifu for it!
- TUSR

seriously though, great game (still need to beat it but I have had a pretty hectic week), just lacking in a few areas like original/varied SP content other than grinding/same locations), oh and the voice acting once again still sucks.
There are a lot of poor/odd design decisions too. Maybe if work is boring today I'll write a live journal about it.

Destiny isn't worth losing a waifu.

Socreges

Banned
Do I buy KI:Uprising digitally for $25?

Afraid I'll hate the controls and have no way of going back. I've got a 3DSXL FWIW.

Also afraid I'll eventually end up paying $40 for it.

Samyy

Afraid I'll hate the controls and have no way of going back. I've got a 3DSXL FWIW.

Well I absolutely hated the game because of the shit awful controls but I have small hands they cramped trying to play.

zroid

Banned

my two cents: I didn't have any problem with the controls whatsoever but that was on the OG 3DS. The heft of the XL made it a lot more difficult to play for me.

(edit: with the XL it's easier if you use the stand... which doesn't come with the digital version obviously, haha)

Socreges

Banned
Leafs fans crushing my hopes

my two cents: I didn't have any problem with the controls whatsoever but that was on the OG 3DS. The heft of the XL made it a lot more difficult to play for me.

(edit: with the XL it's easier if you use the stand... which doesn't come with the digital version obviously, haha)
I'd need to find an XL stand, I guess. Which probably wouldn't be too easy.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
A black captain? It'll never work.

It's like having a black sheriff.

One of my favourite non-Leaf players! :'(
iginla.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Curufinwe

Preliminary lines for tomorrow's rookie game against the Caps which will be streamed on CSN Philly's website.

Leier-Laughton-Aube-Kubel
Straka-Cousins-Alderson
Marcotte-Fazleev-Jevpalovs

Morin-Ghost
Hagg-Pettersson
Sanhiem-Lamarche

Stolarz
Oulette

Goalies will split half the game.

Acid08

Banned

Didn't like that game much. It's nice to look at but the controls weren't great. The on ground controls are downright awful.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Is it just me or has anybody else done a complete 180 on Dreger in the last couple years?

Can't stand him now.

He always came off smarmy and for someone who sees his quotes pop up so often due to his 'insider' status (AKA Nonis' cousin), he often starts a lot of shit up.

He was the one who said Reimer was done in Toronto. Well, he's still here. A lot of other stuff he'll write about and it just seems to sensationalize small stuff as well.

Quick

Banned
I used to like Dreger, but lining up with NHL-GAF's perspective changed that. I don't hate him, but his credibility to me is diminished.

Having met Bob McKenzie and following him on Twitter, I've grown to dislike him.

iLLmAtlc

I used to like Dreger, but lining up with NHL-GAF's perspective changed that. I don't hate him, but his credibility to me is diminished.

Having met Bob McKenzie and following him on Twitter, I've grown to dislike him.

What happened?

I've heard from others he's got like a mini celebrity syndrome

Quick

Banned
What happened?

I've heard from others he's got like a mini celebrity syndrome

This is actually good description of his attitude in-person. I met him a few times, actually. All separate occasions. The first time, he was pretty cool. But the next couple of times, he was just a dick.

On Twitter, he gets whiny about people who talk shit to him. He's stopped doing that recently, but he bites on troll bait, basically.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

I think I only played with the stand, on an XL, but didn't have any problems controlling it. I didn't love the controls, but they didn't make me uncomfortable. Game was great.

Top Bottom