• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Socreges

Banned
604492.jpg
It's perfect.

I think I only played with the stand, on an XL, but didn't have any problems controlling it. I didn't love the controls, but they didn't make me uncomfortable. Game was great.
Cool

Now give me your stand :(

the last time a girl got serious with me was when i put a big stalk in her face

nobody will trust me with celery anymore
Not as funny as DopeyStats

BABCOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan Cleary's play is going to determine whether it's a right or wrong decision. The person he is gives him the upper hand; yet we think the player is still a pretty darn good player if he can skate. Now if he can't skate, he can't play."

cm7nEh7.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Varlamov sure seems like a classy fellow. Who'd also never hurt his girlfriend.

Bxj8c4wIcAAYNOL.jpg

"Gabrielle T-F
‏@gabrielletf
King of Controversy Semyon Varlamov wearing Putin t-shirt that says "Crimea is ours" RT"

Calamari41

41 > 38

Bxj8c4wIcAAYNOL.jpg

"Gabrielle T-F
‏@gabrielletf
King of Controversy Semyon Varlamov wearing Putin t-shirt that says "Crimea is ours" RT"

What a cunt. I certainly hope nothing bad happens to him on the ice this year.

a916

Bxj8c4wIcAAYNOL.jpg

"Gabrielle T-F
‏@gabrielletf

Nah, he's too busy beating your favorite teams. Got robbed of the Vezina

Never really liked Varlamov. That certainly doesn't change my opinion.

I hope our fine American boy Dustin Brown destroys both of his knees.

Speaking of, there was a little blurb in the latest Maxim about him. Praising him for all his physicality and shit. It had me laughing. I can post it if people want.

Samyy

Guys, this is a photo of a comet 270 million miles from Earth, taken by a space craft called Rosetta that we're going to land on this fucking comet later this year

How crazy is this shit? Always blows my mind.

Stasis

So my computer at my new job has dual monitors...not exactly sure how I lived without such a setup.

Yeah there's no going back from that one, kinda like your first SSD or mechanical keyboard.

And then you start itching for a third. And bigger monitors. That's how you end up with triple 27's and paradise.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Quick

Banned
Guys, this is a photo of a comment 270 million miles from Earth, taken by a space craft called Rosetta that we're going to land on this fucking comet later this year

I love this stuff.

And it's gonna be insane seeing them try to get a lander on that thing.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, this is a photo of a comment 270 million miles from Earth, taken by a space craft called Rosetta that we're going to land on this fucking comet later this year

I fucking love space.

Socreges

Banned
Yeah that's it I'm demanding a second monitor tomorrow. Might be able to get one immediately or at least some capital set aside

iLLmAtlc

Just noticed Kadri is in my waiver wire. Kinda wanna get him. I got:

Ribeiro
Granlund
J. Staal (lw)
Gagner (rw)

Kadri only has c unlike staal and Gagner.

Any suggestions?

Leaning towards staal

Dreger can suck a fuck. I threw him off my Twitter follows as soon as he was acting as a shitty Leafs mouthpiece.

Damien Cox is there for that.

Mirtle is the best.

Samyy

I love this stuff.

And it's gonna be insane seeing them try to get a lander on that thing.

Yep, that shit is crazy to think about considering both objectives are also moving at ridiculous speeds.

I fucking love space.

Yep, anything space is fucking awesome. I wish we had more space games, one of the main reasons I was so hyped for Destiny. Hoping for something more like Mass Effect though.

Hey, um, you gus, um, you know, like my, um, shirt?

Fucking amazing :D

Dreger can suck a fuck. I threw him off my Twitter follows as soon as he was acting as a shitty Leafs mouthpiece.

Damien Cox is there for that.

Mirtle is the best.

Yea Mirtle is pretty great, Bruce Arthur is pretty good too.

Samyy

I've been looking to unfollow Bob McKenzie and Darren Dreger. I haven't found a replacement yet.

Everyone reposts/retweets any info they break anyway so really just follow any other sporters reporter, ie. Mirtle/Jonas Siegel/Bruce Arthur/heck even just follow someone like Steve Dangle or the PPP.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dreger became unbearable once Nonis stepped in and even more so once his job has obviously been put in jeopardy. It sucks because he's one of the most connected guys in the league, he just lets his obvious bias blind him.

Top Bottom