• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

When I got my iPhone 5S last year, I thought lining up was dumb. Instead of doing that, I just placed an online reservation for one. I waited a week to get my new iPhone.

People aren't doing it right when they're lining up, unless there's actual gain that doesn't involve a real-life version of "FIRST!"

Yeah just wait a week or so and walk into the store.

TUSR

Banned
It is bullshit. She wants him to keep busy just playing sports but I want him to learn the arts and play sports because both can eventually lead to his well being.

Exactly, if you can afford both and have the time to get him to all extracurriculars why not both?

Exactly, if you can afford both and have the time to get him to all extracurriculars why not both?

She doesn't want to do it because she would have to take him. Hopefully once I graduate I find a decent job and I get full custody.

EDIT:

Everyone should listen to music.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
It is bullshit. She wants him to keep busy just playing sports but I want him to learn the arts and play sports because both can eventually lead to his well being.

It's like teaching them another language. Makes them think outside the box.

That's stupid. Nothing wrong with learning how to play an instrument.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
The funniest thing about it is that the only reason she ever talked to me was because I was playing guitar at my buddies when we met.

I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar, but I think my hands might be too small. I played the flute in grade school and high school.

Samyy

I really feel like there has to be some strong underlying racism/xenophobia with the some hockey fans, I can't find any other reason why people hate Kadri so much.

Quick

Banned
I really feel like there has to be some strong underlying racism/xenophobia with the some hockey fans, I can't find any other reason why people hate Kadri so much.

I say this a lot about hockey media who talk about PK Subban and immediately target his attitude and personality.

It's like they're all ready to pop and say "his blackness is an issue" or something.

Samyy

I say this a lot about hockey media who talk about PK Subban and immediately target his attitude and personality.

It's like they're all ready to pop and say "his blackness is an issue" or something.

Same thing with Kadri, people keep saying hes arrogant or lacks character and I don't quite understand what he does that makes them think that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Same thing with Kadri, people keep saying hes arrogant or lacks character and I don't quite understand what he does that makes them think that.

Also doesn't help he's charismatic as well. Another thing a lot of hockey players just aren't.

Top Bottom