• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

zroid

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=130864163&postcount=8715

syaZjJ2.gif

I'm only slightly disappointed because I was hoping they'd have run out of stock before his turn arrived.

RC

Banned
I'm in one of those slightly drunken states where I tell everyone to fuck off but don't really mean it.

I hate and love all you bastards.

And would someone please give me a job so I can get an iPhone 6. I've been using a 4 for three and a half years, it's a turd. A hard crusty, sitting out in the sun for a fortnight turd.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm really looking forward to seeing Victor Loov in preseason. I've always heard bits and pieces about him but finally can see him out there.

Is the Leafs' first pre-season game going to be televised? I don't see a network listed on their website, and I remember them all being on Leafs TV before.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Tabris comes off as such a fucking loser in every post I've seen of his.

Elitist asshole.

He makes less than a 22 year old fresh engineering graduate from USC can expect to make from their first job out of college. The guy must have grown up poor as shit if he thinks his salary makes him anywhere near wealthy or entitles him to his attitude.

I have colleagues who beat his entire salary with their bonus alone and have more grace about it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
DESTINY!!!!

I keep thinking he must be a deliberate troll or joke poster like Manics/Forza
<3 you still!

But either he's really good at it or is living in his own little world.

He even had to quote his own post just so more people could see his first world problem :'(

OH THE HUMANITY! WAITING IN LINE WITH THE CHINAMEN FOR AN OVERPRICED PHONE!

We should get the White House and the Canadian PM to respond to his plight.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
DESTINY!!!!

I keep thinking he must be a deliberate troll or joke poster like Manics/Forza
<3 you still!

But either he's really good at it or is living in his own little world.

He even had to quote his own post just so more people could see his first world problem :'(

OH THE HUMANITY! WAITING IN LINE WITH THE CHINAMEN FOR AN OVERPRICED PHONE!

We should get the White House and the Canadian PM to respond to his plight.

Don't forget the rain. Because he didn't bring an umbrella even though he lives in Vancouver.

Sounding like Landeskog-Hishon-Tanguay is already looking like a dominate line.

God damn I'm so happy for that kid finally getting his shot.

I really want Hishon to make the team, I like the prospect of having him centering the third line with McGinn as a wing.

He makes less than a 22 year old fresh engineering graduate from USC can expect to make from their first job out of college. The guy must have grown up poor as shit if he thinks his salary makes him anywhere near wealthy or entitles him to his attitude.

I have colleagues who beat his entire salary with their bonus alone and have more grace about it.

Look at this asshole and his sly I make more money than you all post.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Leafs continuing to revolutionize hockey.

This year they're talking and communicating defense unlike previous years.

AWWW YEAH!

Marvie_3

Banned

Hey now, that salary
rich parents
allows him to have that hospital levels of sterile apartment that he posts about every year.

uhhhh

also

can we just take him out back already?
Helen Keller could see that Richards is faster than Handzus.

Also, fuck Cam Barker.

Montresor

Anyone with XB1 and Hockey Streams know if it is currently possible to stream the games to your XB1 (so it can play on a TV)? If it's not possible now, will the October update with DLNA support make this possible?

And to help other NHL-gaffers, anyone know if you can stream Hockey Stream feeds to 360/PS3/PS4?

Anyone with XB1 and Hockey Streams know if it is currently possible to stream the games to your XB1 (so it can play on a TV)? If it's not possible now, will the October update with DLNA support make this possible?

And to help other NHL-gaffers, anyone know if you can stream Hockey Stream feeds to 360/PS3/PS4?

It wouldn't work properly in the browser, can't remember what exactly happened but it ended up making me check out Plex in a browser which, while I got a picture, it was literally a picture after a few seconds.

I recommend waiting for the official Plex app on XB1 as it should fully support HS. It's coming sometime soon I think.

Samyy

Anyone watch the scrimmage highlights? I wish they put the whole thing up. Anyway, Nylander made some really fantastic passes to Kessel, Holland had 2 goals, Loov had a goal.

Top Bottom