• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Well, I'm barely 5' so I think my hands might be smaller. I might look into it at some point.

burger-king-tiny-hands.jpg

???

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hope Solo is on trial for domestic assault.

She also boasts a 73-game shutout streak (wtf?) for the US Women's soccer team.

She continues to play and nobody is talking about it.

I'm honestly not sure which of those 3 facts should surprise me the most right now oO.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not enough :lol's for that picture Jlaw took in her mystique make up.

I really feel like there has to be some strong underlying racism/xenophobia with the some hockey fans, I can't find any other reason why people hate Kadri so much.
Hockey is an old man, white sport that's going through a transition period. It's going to take a few more years before players Kadri, Subban, Kane, Ho-Sang, etc are accepted for who they are and aren't targeted for character issues unfortunately.

Can somebody help me with a level 8 strike. The pub noobs I get assigned with fucking blow.

I should NOT have twice as many kills as the other 2 consistently.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Is Gamecenter worth the money? I used to get Center Ice through DirecTV but recently switched to Comcast and I see that Comcast only shows 1 or 2 games a night in HD, which I find insane. Gamecenter seems to be my best option. Anybody have any impressions of the service?

Destiny PVP is garbage, what a shame.

Haven't touched it yet, went from 20-24 in two days doing strike playlists.

I have to do some bounties and farm some mats to upgrade my gear, still haven't maxed out my Striker yet and want to start leveling my Defender.

I can see myself needing a break but the game is fun, needs more content though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I liked the PvP when I could play it, single player stuff just got repetitive.

I'll end up trading the game in when there's a good deal, but I have pretty much every game I want this year already preordered from E3.

Red_Man

McCarron scratched for today's scrimmage. He's looked like shit all training / rookie camp, hopefully the kid can pick it up.

Edit : DD with a goal already. That line has been fire during all these scrimmages, can't wAit to see them play some preseason games together.

Is Gamecenter worth the money? I used to get Center Ice through DirecTV but recently switched to Comcast and I see that Comcast only shows 1 or 2 games a night in HD, which I find insane. Gamecenter seems to be my best option. Anybody have any impressions of the service?

Did a trial of it and wasn't horribly impressed. I prefer hockeystreams.

Marvie_3

Banned
It was ok during the lockout year when it was only $50. I wouldn't pay any more than that for it though. You have to use workarounds to get rid of blackouts and the quality seemed really inconsistent.

Stet

Banned
A friend flew a British guy here last week and he was desperate to fit in with Canadians so he bought the first hockey hat he liked in the airport.

Dude is now walking around Toronto in a Tampa Bay hat. It's like opposite world.

Red_Man

Parenteau with 4 goals in these scrimmages so far, hopefully he saves some of it for the regular season.

Samyy

A friend flew a British guy here last week and he was desperate to fit in with Canadians so he bought the first hockey hat he liked in the airport.

Dude is now walking around Toronto in a Tampa Bay hat. It's like opposite world.

Well he could have done a lot worse.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
McCarron scratched for today's scrimmage. He's looked like shit all training / rookie camp, hopefully the kid can pick it up.

Edit : DD with a goal already. That line has been fire during all these scrimmages, can't wAit to see them play some preseason games together.

McCarron is just too slow in everything he does. Skating, decision making, shooting. He has decent hands, especially for a big guy, but he takes too long against pro players.

Anyone stand out today?

Top Bottom