• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

ROCK THE RED

Missing_Guns.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Is Gamecenter worth the money? I used to get Center Ice through DirecTV but recently switched to Comcast and I see that Comcast only shows 1 or 2 games a night in HD, which I find insane. Gamecenter seems to be my best option. Anybody have any impressions of the service?
I've been using GameCenter for the past 4 years and can't go without it now. I used to have Center Ice as well, but dropped it after, like you said, Comcast never added more than 2 HD feeds. Plus, all the Wings games are on at like 4pm for me so I just watch it while I'm at work on my 2nd monitor.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I didn't realize it, but the same ESPN ranking that ranked the Ducks the second best franchise in north american sports, the Leafs came in.... last :lol

(the Canucks were 112th out of 122, lol ESPN, go fuck yourself too :( )

I didn't realize it, but the same ESPN ranking that ranked the Ducks the second best franchise in north american sports, the Leafs came in.... last :lol

(the Canucks were 112th out of 122, lol ESPN, go fuck yourself too :( )

Bullshit ranking though. Kings beat the Ducks in 6 out of 8 categories. Disney bias at work.

Did we ever come to a unanimous decision over shooting left handed if you're left handed and vice versa?

Reason for asking: I'm buying a stick soon, and my goalie stick was always left, but my skaters stick was always right. Gotta decide which way I'm gonna play. the white way.

Smiley90

Did we ever come to a unanimous decision over shooting left handed if you're left handed and vice versa?

Reason for asking: I'm buying a stick soon, and my goalie stick was always left, but my skaters stick was always right. Gotta decide which way I'm gonna play. the white way.

The Canadian way is shooting left if you're right handed. The American way is shooting right if you're right-handed.

Take your pick.

Let's see... Canada is part of the Commonwealth, just like Australia. While currently Australia is trying to duplicate everything about American society and policy (Bush era).

I prefer the ideal of the former, so I'm gonna shoot left handed as a right handed person.

Thanks gang.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

I'm a righty and I shoot left. Although I'm awful at hockey and do everything else righty.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I bought a lefty stick. I remember shooting that way as a kid, and it still feels proper to me despite being right handed.

Tabris

A page of posts of hate cause I complained about having to line up for 10hrs for an iPhone? I don't get what's wrong with my post, wouldn't you want to complain if you had to wait that long when you weren't expecting to? And you thought you would be under awnings the entire time so you didn't bring an umbrella to realize there's a bunch of construction blocking off the awning areas and line was moving slow so you had to stand in rain for several hours.

Smiley90

A page of posts of hate cause I complained about having to line up for 10hrs for an iPhone? I don't get what's wrong with my post, wouldn't you want to complain if you had to wait that long when you weren't expecting to? And you thought you would be under awnings the entire time so you didn't bring an umbrella to realize there's a bunch of construction blocking off the awning areas and line was moving slow so you had to stand in rain for several hours.

It was the ultimate #FirstWorldProblems post, that's all.

Bros you it was like first world problems times 1,000.

Hating implies we care.

Laughing at how much of a pleb you are is more accurate.

Top Bottom