• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Guys I have long hair and a beard and glasses is this fedora wearing criteria pls respond

Are you a strong atheist who don't need no friendzoning whores? You could be what we're looking for. Please apply over at www.reddit.com for more info.

Not just any type of gaming shirt, obnoxious ones.

Ruh roh. I rocked one of those in my raving days in 2005 :lol

BOufzAC.jpg

Even my, and my friends, phat pants had the 1UP and Poison mushroom on them respectively.

iYU399q.jpg

Dark days, my friends.

Quick

Banned
Are you a strong atheist who don't need no friendzoning whores? You could be what we're looking for. Please apply over at www.reddit.com for more info.

Ruh roh. I rocked one of those in my raving days in 2005 :lol

http://i.imgur.com/BOufzAC.jpg[IMG]

Even my, and my friends, phat pants had the 1UP and Poison mushroom on them respectively.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iYU399q.jpg[IMG]

Dark days, my friends.[/QUOTE]

Wicked wrist sweatband bro. I like how you got it on your upper arm bro. So gamer.

There's a fedora guy in one of my classes and I'm like no way duuuuuuuude stop it

I see them walking around campus every once in a while.

Those and the guys super into fashion that just look ridiculous.

But they probably think the same of me. Wearing jeans, boots, and shirts with hockey teams on them 99% of the time.

Acid08

Banned
Daaaaaamn dstrdl you have me remembering my rave days too. Would post a pic but I look too fucking pilled up in all of them. Dark days indeed.

Quick

Banned
One of these days time travel will be possible, and I'll finally be able to go back in time to punch myself in the face.

I used to wear a wristband like that. I couldn't wear a headband though - I just couldn't work it.

And the hilarity of it all was I took off the wristband when I needed it for gym class.

Quick

Banned
Speaking of groping:

I went to a concert at my college campus bar some time ago, and I met a group of people my roommate knew, and they all seem really cool.

Concert starts, drinking commences, and the one guy got really rapey and started groping every girl around him. We just looked at him and said, "what the fuck, man." He shrugged and went for another grope. My friend happened to be standing between them (the guy had a long reach) and the girl elbowed my friend hard.

I saw the guy a few months later, and he was working security at that same bar. God damn.

I have decided that you look like a pokemon trainer in this pic.

Caught me a Foongus in that pic.

Man, the Carolina Panthers have a way cooler logo than the Florida Panthers. Sorry dubbed.

The Jacksonville Jaguars do too. And they're kind of a Panther.

Double-sorry, Dubbed.

PLUR the raver says as he gropes a passed out girl in the warehouse smoking area

Our scene was pretty adamant on protecting each other from creeps.

I think it was cos our dicks didn't work or something.

Acid08

Banned
Our scene was pretty adamant on protecting each other from creeps.

I think it was cos our dicks didn't work or something.
Yeah this was a thing here too but raves were also populated by more bros than kandy kids here. All the drugs just made it so easy for pricks to be pricks.

Yeah this was a thing here too but raves were also populated by more bros than kandy kids here. All the drugs just made it so easy for pricks to be pricks.

Yeah fuck that noise. In Sydney it was very much like that, but in a sleepy "big town" city like Brisbane, it was easy to distinguish the douchebags because they were fewer in number.

The biggest hint was they were shirtless and had tribal tatts.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah fuck that noise. In Sydney it was very much like that, but in a sleepy "big town" city like Brisbane, it was easy to distinguish the douchebags because they were fewer in number.

The biggest hint was they were shirtless and had tribal tatts.

Tomorrow I'm going to get a tribal tattoo and fly to australia so I can teach you a lesson about stereotyping.

*Dukes of Hazzard narrator voice* Folks like Marvie hadn't had a good shirtless backyard wrestling match in some time, but when those boys wrestled, bah gawd they wrestled.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Schoolboy Q was rocking a Leafs Kessel jersey at the Weeknd concert tonight. It had an A on it too, I wasn't aware he was given one for this season.

Quick

Banned
Schoolboy Q was rocking a Leafs Kessel jersey at the Weeknd concert tonight. It had an A on it too, I wasn't aware he was given one for this season.

He wears the A during pre-season and when the other A's are injured.

The Leafs website only lists Lupul as our A. I won't be surprised if they give the other one to Kessel. I'm looking at the roster, I don't know who really deserves it.

zroid

Banned

The Leafs website only lists Lupul as our A. I won't be surprised if they give the other one to Kessel. I'm looking at the roster, I don't know who really deserves it.

I'd give it to JVR

Syrinx

So I guess new season, same Cam Ward. Khudobin future in here.

Well if there's a year to be total dogshit, it's this one.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Yea, makes sense. Found it funny he was wearing it as he this was his first time to Toronto / Canada.

I don't know who Schoolboy Q is, but fuck yeah!
Rapper signed to Kendrick Lamar's label.

Quick

Banned
I think Frazer McLaren had an A in parts of last season.

Carlyle's choices in A's haven't been stellar.

The only recent A's I'd say were good choices were Phaneuf, Lupul, MacArthur, and Beachemin. These were mostly Wilson's picks, I barely remember the rest. Kaberle was fine, but it seemed like a seniority thing that he was able to keep it past the Pat Quinn era until he was traded.

The A's aren't so important within the Leafs organization, I think.

Welp, I googled something regarding support for bulimia and on the second page of results got a page that was full of tips on how to be bulimic/make it easier to puke etc.

This world is so fucking gross.

Top Bottom