• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Marvie_3

Banned
NHL Facebook posts this...

10620798_10152295846322466_6616953635731322220_n.jpg

First comment, 196 Likes.

Regular season is close.

:lol :lol

Had an issue with HS not unfreezing my account when it was supposed to and then after support fixed it I'm pretty sure they added like 100 days to my sub. Could be imagining it, but I don't think so.

zroid

Banned
Training camp roster cuts:

Forwards Stefan Della Rovere, Brett Findlay, Spencer Machacek, Ryan Rupert, Francis Wathier and Patrick Watling, and defenceman Matt Finn have all been assigned to the Toronto Marlies of the American Hockey League.

Forwards Matt Rupert (London – OHL), Carter Verhaeghe (Niagara – OHL) and defenceman Cody Donaghey (Quebec – QMJHL) have all been reassigned to their respective junior clubs

Interesting that they split up the Rupert twins (I guess it was an issue of "we can't send two 20 year olds back to the same junior club")

Merguson

Banned
Training camp roster cuts:

Interesting that they split up the Rupert twins (I guess it was an issue of "we can't send two 20 year olds back to the same junior club")

We only have Ryan Rupert in our organization. Never drafted or signed Matt Rupert from what I understand.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Eller is out for the Red / White game tonight, put on the injured list but I don't think it's too serious.

Trios de l'équipe B: Scherbak-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
ibyouFxvs3JzGi.gif

Regular season is close.
Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

McCarron is just too slow in everything he does. Skating, decision making, shooting. He has decent hands, especially for a big guy, but he takes too long against pro players.

Anyone stand out today?
I missed this yesterday but DD's line tore it up again, they're just too good for scrimmages, and Parenteau seems to fit in really well with those two. De La Rose and Hudon had some great moments, but I think they're bound for the AHL this year, while Sekac and Andrighetto looked great on Pleks line. None of the D really stood out to me, although I've liked Pateryn more than Tinordi from what I've seen so far. A.Gally has looked like a free man at center, can't wait to see him tonight without Moen on his wing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
NHL Facebook posts this...

10620798_10152295846322466_6616953635731322220_n.jpg

First comment, 196 Likes.

It's not called Jobing.com Arena anymore?! Does that mean somebody else is going to have to compete for worst named arena?

This looks like it's going to be the Rangers lineup tonight against the Devils, based on morning skate:

Kreider-Hayes-Kristo
Glass-Mueller-Fast
Hagelin-Miller-Bourque
Malone-Lombardi-St. Louis

Staal-Boyle
Kostka-J.Moore
Kampfer-Hunwick
Mantha-Noreau

Lundqvist
Talbot

Samyy

Finn I understand being cut, hes had a poor camp, but I thought Verhaeghe would get a game. Doesn't really matter, thought he probably earned it though.

Spl1nter

Finn I understand being cut, hes had a poor camp, but I thought Verhaeghe would get a game. Doesn't really matter, thought he probably earned it though.

Probably gives Finn some more one-on-one time right now with Barb Underhill to practice his skating. While Leaf training camp is focused on systems and these exhibition games until Wednesday. I too thought Verhaeghe would get a game, but not a big deal.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Per Gross, the Rangers goalies are going to get play time roughly as follows:

Lundqvist - 2 full games, 2 half games
Talbot - 1 full game, 2 half games
Desjardins -1 (full?) game

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Leaf lines. Vs Flyers:

Booth-Kadri--Leivo
Winnick-Holland-Frattin
Mclaren-Carrick-Bodie
Ashton-Kontiola-Biggs

Percy-Granberg
Rielly-Nilsson
Mikkelson-Holzer

Gibson/Heeter in nets.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Eller is out for the Red / White game tonight, put on the injured list but I don't think it's too serious.

http://i.minus.com/ibyouFxvs3JzGi.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif[IMG]

I missed this yesterday but DD's line tore it up again, they're just too good for scrimmages, and Parenteau seems to fit in really well with those two. De La Rose and Hudon had some great moments, but I think they're bound for the AHL this year, while Sekac and Andrighetto looked great on Pleks line. None of the D really stood out to me, although I've liked Pateryn more than Tinordi from what I've seen so far. A.Gally has looked like a free man at center, can't wait to see him tonight without Moen on his wing.[/QUOTE]

It's being streamed tonight right?

I really hope Hudon can stay healthy, probably our most skilled prospect at the moment depending on how Schernak progresses.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
From a old Habs scout :

Been told Therrien has been quite impressed by Scherbak. I wouldn't expect him in Everett any time soon. Gets to play with th Gallys tonight

I'm surprised, he's been good but not amazing, and Therrien hates kids. I wouldn't expect much beyond the 9 game tryout.

It's being streamed tonight right?

I really hope Hudon can stay healthy, probably our most skilled prospect at the moment depending on how Schernak progresses.
I believe so, I like him a lot too but their shifting him to center which makes no sense to me because he's so small and we already have too many centers.

Lots of people wearing Avs gear on campus today, guess they hopped on the bandwagon early after the Broncos lost to the Seahawks again. :lol

I work with a Wings fan and was repping the Hawks. He told me "good team" (this is happening online/we work remotely). This isn't how it is suppose to work

Solo

I feel like I haven't posted here in ages. Have watched none of the pre-season. Happy legit hockey is back in 2 weeks though!

Solo

lol no but Ive been banging the hottest one Ive gotten off there yet lately. She keep pushing for anal though which isnt my thing so we'll see haha

I'll be back more on the regular once the season starts.

TUSR

Banned
lol no but Ive been banging the hottest one Ive gotten off there yet lately. She keep pushing for anal though which isnt my thing so we'll see haha

this is interesting 3 of the girls my buddy met on it were all down for anal.

Razorskin

----- ------

She wouldn't be the 1st one to lust after your ass.

image.php

Top Bottom