• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Solo

AFAIK 3nder is only for couples.

Not true.

I have a bunch of buddies that have used it regularly and I've yet to see a girl who was a 7 or more actually hook up with a guy over it. Pretty sure if you're that attractive you're not using an app to find guys to sleep with.

Also not true. Crazy? Yes. But 7s and down? No. If I could post nudes Id show the current girl haha

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Flyers goal song is still that shitty fallout boy song (.Well, to be fair. they're all shitty) So, I have instincts to root against them scoring goals at thome.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What a boring period. McCarron looked a lot better anyways

Also not true. Crazy? Yes. But 7s and down? No. If I could post nudes Id show the current girl haha
I've yet to see a chick from there that anyone I know has hooked up with who is above a 7. I'm sure there's the odd one, but it's not the norm, most of the hot chicks on there are there for an ego boost.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kostka beaten down ice AGAIN. Hank bails him out.

And now a hell of a glove save from Hank. Seems he's got it going now.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
is that 4 minutes?

Welllllllllllllllllllll fuck....Biggs trying to get himself run out of the organization.

BIGGS TO CALGARY FOR SAM BENNETT CONFIRMED!

Top Bottom