• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It's happening in my end as well, stream is probably getting hammered.

Ah.

Haven't seen Ellis I guess he's not playing? He's got to be better than some of the guys playing. He gets overlooked but he's a really solid defenceman.

Nice goal AGally! Peace out Bouillon.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A.GALLY

6r0fc.gif

What a pass, what a move

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I have a feeling Kristo is going to get sent packing in a trade deal sometime this season.

Hayes looks like he needs some seasoning in Hartford.

Red_Man

Fucale just robbed Subban, wow. He robbed A.Gally on a penalty shot the other day as well.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ryder with a tip-in, his second of the game. Devils up 3-2.

Rangers have had fuck all for offense since the goalie change.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
We're more aggressive on the puck, so we're not collapsing. We have a few chances that didn't go our way and took some shitty TYLER BIGGS like penalties...

edit: and we're losing 0-2.

Doesn't help when fairly useless players like holland are coasting and watching players skate effortlessly past them

Kadrrrioiioooo

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider pushed into the goalie, then gets hit with a forearm shiver after the whistle, somehow gets called for goalie interference.

Elias promptly runs into Talbot, called for roughing.

Zaniness!

Red_Man

Scherbak looked really good, I'm ready to see what he can do in some preseason games now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Hayes-Kristo line has contributed a lot of nothing to the scoreline so far. Except penalties. One for each of them.

Dan "I'm not Brian" Boyle also had a penalty in the first.

Speaking of Tinder, I'm probably going to break up with the +1.

I know you guys said to work hard with her. And I have been and tried my hardest. Always respond to her messages. Make sure I message her out of the blue etc. But after spending two weekends in a row dedicated to both meeting her friends and her family, I thought on Sunday I could get 2 hours to myself and be alone.

She messaged me halfway into it and asked how I was going.

She asks how I'm going every 2-4 hours.

She asked why I didn't want to have sex with her. Despite the fact that the night before, I did. Twice. And there was zero opportunity throughout the most recent weekend to. She literally collapsed after we were out that night and in the morning slept in til last minute.

I got really upset with her. Then I realised that my life was a lot easier and I was a lot happier and stress free when I was single. And that maybe, just maybe, if I was ready to share my life with someone I would naturally be more enthusiastic about spending time with her and talking.

She's intensely energetic, very loving and would talk to me 24/7 if she could. I've tried to explain how my personality works, how I'm an introvert, how I need space and need her to be OK with the concept that a day might go past where all I want to do is talk on the phone for half an hour in the evening and that would be it. She isn't a fan of it. I hate conversations by text message, and it's all she does.

(That, and all of her friends are friends she's had since high school. I've generally been wary of people like that because it means their social skills haven't developed enough to know how to engage different groups and different types of people).

Sorry once again to flood this during preseason hockey. I have nobody to talk to about this irl.

... And the Ducks and Avs don't start for a while.

I can't believe how boring Transformers 4 was. What a waste of 3 hours.

Not even worth receiving as a gift from Uncle Torrence.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Tinder, I'm probably going to break up with the +1.

I know you guys said to work hard with her. And I have been and tried my hardest. Always respond to her messages. Make sure I message her out of the blue etc. But after spending two weekends in a row dedicated to both meeting her friends and her family, I thought on Sunday I could get 2 hours to myself and be alone.

She messaged me halfway into it and asked how I was going.

She asks how I'm going every 2-4 hours.

She asked why I didn't want to have sex with her. Despite the fact that the night before, I did. Twice. And there was zero opportunity throughout the most recent weekend to. She literally collapsed after we were out that night and in the morning slept in til last minute.

I got really upset with her. Then I realised that my life was a lot easier and I was a lot happier and stress free when I was single. And that maybe, just maybe, if I was ready to share my life with someone I would naturally be more enthusiastic about spending time with her and talking.

She's intensely energetic, very loving and would talk to me 24/7 if she could. I've tried to explain how my personality works, how I'm an introvert, how I need space and need her to be OK with the concept that a day might go past where all I want to do is talk on the phone for half an hour in the evening and that would be it. She isn't a fan of it. I hate conversations by text message, and it's all she does.

Sorry once again to flood this during preseason hockey. I have nobody to talk to about this irl.

Not even worth receiving as a gift from Uncle Torrence.

A half hour on the phone?! WTF?!

I remember an ex who wanted an hour on the phone. She's an ex for a reason :)

It doesn't seem like it's working out for you, so maybe cut your losses now. Though really, you should have or find someone to talk to about this IRL too...

Top Bottom