• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
McKenzie "Orr is going to battle for a spot. I know Carlyle likes him. If he can skate and forecheck then he'll have a shot"

We can all make the Leafs!

prbg7g3.gif

Yawnier

Banned
McKenzie "Orr is going to battle for a spot. I know Carlyle likes him. If he can skate and forecheck then he'll have a shot"

We can all make the Leafs!

I really can't see him beating the likes of Santorelli, Winnik, Booth, Holland, Komarov, Kontiola, Frattin, Bodie, plus a few more regular marlies to get a spot in the bottom six but hey if he somehow plays better than those guys he can be my guest!

Montresor

Guys, sorry for the stupid question.

I got a one day Hockey Streams membership. I'm trying to set up streaming to my Xbox One: http://www6.hockeystreams.com/devices#xboxone. The tutorial says the following:

1. Setup Plex Media Server on your PC (using this link: http://www6.hockeystreams.com/devices#plex)
2. Navigate to the Internet Browser on your Xbox One
3. Navigate to http://<plex-ip>:32400/web
4. Select "HockeyPlex"

What in the hell is the "plex-ip" for the third step?

Montresor

Guys, sorry for the stupid question.

I got a one day Hockey Streams membership. I'm trying to set up streaming to my Xbox One: http://www6.hockeystreams.com/devices#xboxone. The tutorial says the following:

What in the hell is the "plex-ip" for the third step?

Alright I figured out it's the IP address of the computer running the plex server. Meh... this shit doesn't work on XB1 (this browser does not support streaming). Streaming works on 360 but the quality is fucking HORRIBLE. The stream is fantastic when viewed directly on my computer but streamed to the 360 is ugly as hell.

Ugh...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
hahaha wtf is this

Turquoise Jeep baby.

The gif is from the sensational hit "Can he move like this" by Pretty Raheem ft. Flynt Flossy.

You might know Turquoise Jeep from the undeniable hit Lemme Smang It.

But I know NHL-GAF is a bit against seeing all these PK Subbans so here's something to appease you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mNQX8lUEDI

But to my Habs-GAF brothers, I feel this song was written for you guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUF8GdD_0E

Alright I figured out it's the IP address of the computer running the plex server. Meh... this shit doesn't work on XB1 (this browser does not support streaming). Streaming works on 360 but the quality is fucking HORRIBLE. The stream is fantastic when viewed directly on my computer but streamed to the 360 is ugly as hell.

Ugh...

I told you the other day. There is a Plex app coming to the Xbox One that will likely be much better. Just be patient.

Montresor

I told you the other day. There is a Plex app coming to the Xbox One that will likely be much better. Just be patient.

Alright thanks. Sorry about that - I missed your post from the other day. I was getting reallllly frustrated. 360 = works but is blurry as hell. PS3 - works with great streaming quality but it doesn't let you fast forward. So I'm staring at Carlyle's fat face trying to watch the archived Sep 22 game between the Flyers and Leafs and it's aggravating.

The Plex app on XB1 can't come soon enough.

With the Plex app on XB1, does that mean I won't have to set up a Plex server on some PC on the local network and then stream to the XB1?

Instead I can just setup Plex on the XB1 and stream directly from there, with no need for a PC middleman?

zroid

Banned
Dave. Fucking. Nonis.

"there are things there [in analytics] and trends that are helpful, but I think it's how it is presented to you. one of the reasons we liked Kyle was that he could talk and present it in a way that people like you Bob and me [McCown called them both old-school] could understand. I had a lot of people come through here over the course of last 24 mnths who were bright people but couldn't make sense of it to me. it may have made sense to them, but to anyone in our office it didn't. Kyle's been able to take the same kind of information and talk about trends and how it could help us moving forward. there's a lot more to it & there'll be a lot more time we need to spend sinking ourselves into it before I'm comfortable with it"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dave. Fucking. Nonis.

"there are things there [in analytics] and trends that are helpful, but I think it's how it is presented to you. one of the reasons we liked Kyle was that he could talk and present it in a way that people like you Bob and me [McCown called them both old-school] could understand. I had a lot of people come through here over the course of last 24 mnths who were bright people but couldn't make sense of it to me. it may have made sense to them, but to anyone in our office it didn't. Kyle's been able to take the same kind of information and talk about trends and how it could help us moving forward. there's a lot more to it & there'll be a lot more time we need to spend sinking ourselves into it before I'm comfortable with it"

TL;DR I don't like smart people, give me more waterbottle stats

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck. I turn on RDS to watch the game and it's fucking blacked out!?

RDS has never been blacked out, is this because of the new deal?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Guess I'm not watching any pre season hockey this year. I better be able to watch all their regular season games with this new deal.

Foggy

Damn I missed hockey. Watching a Jackets/Penguins game that hasn't seen a 3-1 lead change to 4-3 is a new experience for a change.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
No, I'm legit. :p

Damn that sucks. Did you try RDS before the game? Is it really blacked out just for the game?

Turned it on at 7, but it mentions the game being available on Centre Ice as the reason it's blacked out. Isn't it usually the opposite that happens?

What's the point in even subscribing to RDS outside of Quebec if you can't even watch hockey games?

Mr.Green

Turned it on at 7, but it mentions the game being available on Centre Ice as the reason it's blacked out. Isn't it usually the opposite that happens?

What's the point in even subscribing to RDS outside of Quebec if you can't even watch hockey games?

I don't get it. You need to yell at someone.

Top Bottom