• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Can still buy 91 dollar standing room tickets for the Leafs home opener.........a couple years ago you could get actual seats for 60 bucks

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
So the Leafs ticket pre-sale is on right now and prices got more insane this season =/ 100+ to sit in the last row of the purples or 70+ for standing room

INSANE

That's bullshit. I will continue to not go to Leafs games. I'll probably wind up going to a couple of Marlie games though.

TUSR

Banned
Drouin is out for a few weeks with a fractured thumb.

I need to stop being such a try hard in mens beer league. Took a slapshot off the ankle and toes last night, hobbling this morning at work.

RneSc6d.jpg

Caps winter classic logo.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So the Leafs ticket pre-sale is on right now and prices got more insane this season =/ 100+ to sit in the last row of the purples or 70+ for standing room

INSANE

Toronto desperately needs another team.

zroid

Banned
So by this possession metric, Montreal has made 3 of the 4 worst coaching changes of all-time. >_> (in relative terms)

nnZBdj6.png

inb4 Leafs coaching is always terrible so their changes don't actually make them much worse

Spl1nter

Poor broll is playing on a line tonight with Orr and some other guy. Kessel and nylander are together which will be entertaining.

I'm also thinking of getting an HS account, but you need to request and invite and wait? I also am unsure if I want to spend 110 bucks or so. Also, for those that have it, how are the stream qualities for someone with a decent internet connection. 10+ MBps (I'm supposed to have 25+ but it can vary pretty wildly).

Socreges

Banned
gQjduxC.png

2nd team in Ontario...

Leafs win cup...

Goodell> Bettman
I actually don't understand. Is he presenting an existential conundrum? That if the Leafs won the Cup, it would be proof that we were in some kind of illusory, 'Matrix'-esque reality where nothing truly exists?

I actually don't understand. Is he presenting an existential conundrum? That if the Leafs won the Cup, it would be proof that we were in some kind of illusory, 'Matrix'-esque reality where nothing truly exists?

More like nobody would give a shit about the new team if the Leafs became successful.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so happy hockey is back

HastyInexperiencedElkhound.gif

That was Fast's first career goal of any sort at the NHL level! He had 0 last season across preseason, the regular season, and the playoffs (he had 17 goals in 48 games with the Wolf Pack, though). Good for him to finally get to hear his name called.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So more people can spend those prices?

In theory, that would drive down prices so more people could actually afford to see an NHL game.
gQjduxC.png

2nd team in Ontario...

Leafs win cup...

Goodell> Bettman

This makes absolutely no sense. What is he trying to say?

The Lakers won several titles and the Clippers still continued to exist.

Syrinx

So rumors are swirling that Peter Karmanos is looking to sell the Canes.

If he does, what are the odds they stay in Carolina? Kinda getting a "writing on the wall" vibe here.

Razorskin

----- ------
I'm also thinking of getting an HS account, but you need to request and invite and wait? I also am unsure if I want to spend 110 bucks or so. Also, for those that have it, how are the stream qualities for someone with a decent internet connection. 10+ MBps (I'm supposed to have 25+ but it can vary pretty wildly).
Um you mean Mbps right?

Still dont get it..

TO1, TO2, BUF

would be like

NY, NJ, NYI

ok ok.. NYI doesn't really exist riiiiight?.. so i guess BUF would be the weakest link, not TO2.. :)

True, but then your investment becomes a lot less valuable. Does the league have to reimburse some of the expansion fee at that point?

Line up vs Stars tomm:

@GeorgeRichards: 1/2 -- #FlaPanthers lines for Weds game v #nhlStars ...
Hubs-Bjug-Upshall;
Berg-Bolland-Hayes;
Pirri-Tro-Hawryluk;
Howden-Olsen-Grimaldi

@GeorgeRichards: 2/2 - #FlaPanthers D for Weds v #nhlStars --
O'Brien/Petrovic;
Olsen/Guds or Kulikov;
Robak/Weegar.

G - Ellis, Houser.

Hubey-Bjugs combo will be glorious this season. Would rather Pirri up on that line for the reg season.

Acid08

Banned
Projected lineups for Sharks @ Vancouver

Patrick Marleau - Logan Couture -Matt Nieto
Tye McGinn - Freddie Hamilton -Tommy Wingels
Micheal Haley - Adam Burish -Mike Brown
Rylan Schwartz - Melker Karlsson -Tyler Kennedy

Scott Hannan - Brent Burns
Matt Irwin - Jason Demers
Konrad Abeltshauser - Dylan Demelo

Alex Stalock
J.P. Anderson

Projected Canucks Lineup

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin -Radim Vrbata
Hunter Shinkaruk - Linden Vey -Alex Friesen
Michael Zalewski - Bo Horvat -Derek Dorsett
Ronalds Kenins - Kellan Lain -Dane Fox

Dan Hamhuis - Jordan Subban
Alex Edler - Frank Corrado
Peter Andersson - Kevin Bieksa

Eddie Lack
Joel Cannata

Projected lineups for Canucks @ Sharks

Tomas Hertl - Joe Thornton - Joe Pavelski
Nikolay Goldobin - Chris Tierney - Barclay Goodrow
John Scott - Andrew Desjardins - Eriah Hayes
Daniil Tarasov - Travis Oleksuk - Ryan Carpenter

Marc-Edouard Vlasic - Justin Braun
Mirco Mueller - Matt Tennyson
Taylor Doherty - Taylor Fedun

Antti Niemi
Troy Grosenick

Projected Canucks Lineup

Alexandre Burrows - Nick Bonino - Zack Kassian
Cal O'Reilly - Brendan Gaunce - Nicklas Jensen
Tom Sestito - Dustin Jeffrey - Alexandre Grenier
Darren Archibald - Cole Cassels - Brandon DeFazio

Yannick Weber - Chris Tanev
Henrik Tommernes - Bobby Sanguinetti
Anton Cederholm - Alex Biega

Jacob Markstrom
Joacim Ericsson

Gonna be at school so I'll probably miss a bunch of the first game. Hopefully I can catch most of the second game.

Socreges

Banned
Projected lineups for Sharks @ Vancouver

Projected lineups for Canucks @ Sharks

Gonna be at school so I'll probably miss a bunch of the first game. Hopefully I can catch most of the second game.
Ryan Miller, 5th string goalie.

What time are the games?

Top Bottom