• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This game was like last year's end of season. Penalties all the time, and never scoring on the PP.

Razorskin

----- ------
SOG Sabres 22-14 Leafs

And the Leafs have had more PP time. Nice.

GUor38A.png

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
ARGH! Goddamn these soft plays and soft passes.

Pre-season or not, this is sloppy hockey. All he had to do was just pass it hard around the net and that other Leaf would've gotten it. Then right there at the offside line.

JEEZ.

8bit-nick

Neo Member
ARGH! Goddamn these soft plays and soft passes.

Pre-season or not, this is sloppy hockey. All he had to do was just pass it hard around the net and that other Leaf would've gotten it. Then right there at the offside line.

JEEZ.

JVR with the fancy no look shot he tried, would have been a sure goal if he normally would have shot it in too....

don't worry leafs fans, i'm a sabres fan so i have a year of suffering left though

Samyy

JVR with the fancy no look shot he tried, would have been a sure goal if he normally would have shot it in too....

don't worry leafs fans, i'm a sabres fan so i have a year of suffering left though

At least your getting a chance at McDavid/Eichel

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

If you go by last year, you'll beat us nearly every time at least.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
he's looking better than enroth for crying out loud ...

So the plan is to keep him in the AHL so you guys still get McDavid this season? :)

Seriously, it's always the way with goalies that don't have the book out on them. Once the other teams start viewing video and picking goalies apart, it's only a matter of time.

Sigh...

I know it's pre-season...THEY'RE STILL PLAYING LIKE GARBAGE!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Schmidt passed concussion protocol and is fine apparently. Good news.

I got a lot riding on that game. Much shit talk will occur at our daily meeting with Montreal the next day.
I'll be out for the game, I'll have to save my salt for post game.

Top Bottom