• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Spl1nter

Leafs play to many preseason games, such a slow pace.

I like Percy, but he wont make the team since he is a left D. Probably for the best as with some improvements to skating he is a future Top 4 D. Better to do that in the AHL.

Leafs win, but at an unfortunate cost.

I hope Franson won't be out long, but he's likely got a broken leg on a dirty play by Mitchell.

Didn't hear about Booth's injury, but now that you mention it, he wasn't on the ice after the first bit of the game. Here's hoping he'll be okay, too.

Fucking pre-reason. Fucking Sabres.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
My take on the game

Positives
Kessel
Kozun
Bernier
The PK was aggressive and was good with Kozun

Negatives
Still outshot. The defensive system is still utter garbage.
We played sloppy and the passes and receiving passes were just garbage
Got injured again
Holland was invisible out there and a lot of his shots just missed or hit the Buffalo defenders.

Samyy

My take on the game

Positives
Kessel
Kozun
Bernier
The PK was aggressive and was good with Kozun

Negatives
Still outshot. The defensive system is still utter garbage.
We played sloppy and the passes and receiving passes were just garbage
Got injured again
Holland was invisible out there and a lot of his shots just missed or hit the Buffalo defenders.

Trying to find impressions but people seem to be happy with Holland tonight on twitter?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Aight. Draft time!

Trying to find impressions but people seem to be happy with Holland tonight on twitter?

He was sloppy as well as far as I was concerned. Poor shot choices, and he didn't really create anything. He was able to get open a few times, but I wasn't impressed and he was invisible otherwise.

Spl1nter

I think Percy has looked the best, but I think it will be Granberg who is chosen. Holzer has been making a lot of poor pinches, can be 7th D. Of course they could decide to move Phaneuf back to the right side and go with Neuf - Gardiner, Rielly - Robidais, Percy - Polak.

Holland has had a poor preseason. In general however, some of the lines just haven't meshed at all.

I hope Kessel will be okay.

Nothing can stop Kessel, Ironman.

Cake Boss

Banned
So I put my finger down her ass for the first time tonight, shes been usually against it this whole time, but at the heat of the moment when I was ramming her from behind it, I said fuck it and slipped the finger down the Hershey Nile and she loved it.

No one is here to listen so I share this with u guys.

TUSR

Banned
So I put my finger down her ass for the first time tonight, shes been usually against it this whole time, but at the heat of the moment when I was ramming her from behind it, I said fuck it and slipped the finger down the Hershey Nile and she loved it.

n1

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

notbad.gif

Marvie_3

Banned

For once you didn't waste space with a thread on your nonsense? I applaud your heroic restraint.

Quick

Banned

tumblr_ljrr75Aiiy1qj4o5ko1_500.jpg

Acid08

Banned
2013-2014 Sad Joe Thorntons

C:
Patrick Kane (also RW)
Patrick Marleau (also LW)

LW:
Scott Hartnell
Alex Galchenyuk (also C)

RW:
Brent Burns (also D)
Shane Doan (also LW)

D:
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Christian Ehrhoff
Jason Demers
Tobias Enstrom

G:
Sergei Bobrovsky
Alex Stalock

Bench:
Cody Hodgson (C, RW)
Tommy Wingels (RW)
Jussi Jokinen (C, LW)
Jiri Hudler (LW, RW)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Swiss Canucks:

I'm actually quite happy with my team. Solid goaltending, Big Buff playing as a forward that's D-eligible, Keith&Carlson will get tons of PP-time, Carter&Sharp for goals, Zetterberg for the rest.... and then a bunch of young guys with Maatta, Hooberdoodoo, Niederreiter and Murray that may or may not pan out.

also, whoever Cruisin' is, your autodraft fucked you over :lol

For Soc, here's the draft results for the first three rounds:

Top Bottom