• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

i play yahoo fantasy, and my league has it set up so goalies have 1 win = 10 points, Loss = -3 Points, saves = .25 points, and shutouts = 5 points .

hits and shots on goal are 2 points each, and LW, C, RW and D are all treated equally

Ah, ok. So drafting defensemen early doesn't make sense and picking a goalie high might make sense if he has crazy enough stats.

I just wasn't sure how the breakdowns usually are to figure out what positions you should try to fill first.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, ok. So drafting defensemen early doesn't make sense and picking a goalie high might make sense if he has crazy enough stats.

I just wasn't sure how the breakdowns usually are to figure out what positions you should try to fill first.

I'm not sure this is how our league is set up though....

8bit-nick

Neo Member

honestly it depends on the league, check your rules first but a general rule of thumb is to get offense first, or a god goalie first. I picked tukka this year first round, i will not be disappointed.

edit: but if you get a defenseman that scores a lot or feeds the puck with a lot of assists... you can rack the points up too. it's all luck honestly and how the league is set up

honestly it depends on the league, check your rules first but a general rule of thumb is to get offense first, or a god goalie first. I picked tukka this year first round, i will not be disappointed.

edit: but if you get a defenseman that scores a lot or feeds the puck with a lot of assists... you can rack the points up too. it's all luck honestly and how the league is set up

I'm not sure this is how our league is set up though....

Yeah, I have no clue how it's setup. All I could gather was it's rotisserie.

CCEBnZU.gif

Top Bottom