• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

TUSR

Banned
went to a party tonight
contact lenses expired
my sclera (white part of your eye) got inflammed
eye looks like jello now

Samyy

Simmons criticizing Shanahan for........not living in Toronto.
Yes this is what it has come to. How does he still have a job?

Quick

Banned
Shanahan's going to make $2.5 million a year, according to The Score.

Shanahan doesn't need to live like a poor in Toronto.

zroid

Banned
Why does it seem like TSN is giving Simmons more and more airtime lately? It's unbelievable.

Just let him stick to his day jobs of writing for the Toronto Sun (lol) and trolling on Twitter.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Simmons criticizing Shanahan for........not living in Toronto.
Yes this is what it has come to. How does he still have a job?

Cause he is an expert troll. He has made it an art where he can get away with it while not getting the ire of everyone involved somehow.

Still love how hard he blasted Kessel before the Boston series to end up eating his words like the disgusting hobo he is.

Samyy

Cause he is an expert troll. He has made it an art where he can get away with it while not getting the ire of everyone involved somehow.

Still love how hard he blasted Kessel before the Boston series to end 7up eating his words like the disgusting hobo he is.

He took another shot at Kessel today too

Still love how hard he blasted Kessel before the Boston series to end up eating his words like the disgusting hobo he is.

:jnc

ShaneB

Simmons gets a shit ton of airtime for the same reasons that Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith get a shit ton of airtime. Professional trolls who rile people up = viewers

This.

Since the dawn of time an idiot's rants have always gotten more attention than a scholar's brillance.

So it goes.

tried to sound fancy there.

Var

When I was a PC rookie I tried adding new ram and it wasn't pushed in all the way so my motherboard caught on fire. True story.

I had that happen to one of my motherboards a few years back after I put in a new PSU. I still had the side panel off so I got to watch one of the capacitors on it start smoking and flame up. The replacement MB only worked a week before it died. After that I tested the PSU and it turned out to be faulty. :-(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I'm honestly not entirely sure. I was just rearranging cables inside the case to improve airflow (mATX case), then when I tried rebooting the mobo turned on once, but nothing else. Ever since it won't even TRY and turn the PSU fans. Thought I fried the PSU at first, but the PSU still works if I bridge it without the motherboard. Motherboard itself is dead though. (I even tried bridging the case-power-pins, nada)

What kind? Could be a faulty board, happened to me.

Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5. Luckily, I'm still within the 30 day warranty from NCIX (and the 3 years from Gigabyte lol), so dealing with NCIX should get me a replacement a lot faster than with Gigabyte. Hopefully it won't take too long. It's honestly more annoying than bad.

When I was a PC rookie I tried adding new ram and it wasn't pushed in all the way so my motherboard caught on fire. True story.

LOL. on fire?!? the fuck was your motherboard made of. I had one of those "be an electrician" kits that operates on tiny voltages to make circuits from. I plugged it into the power outlet because kid-me thought more power = more fun. Needless to say, it also caught on fire.

Cake Boss

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAlc7xXSIRs

Rod Ford doing the ice bucket challenge with that other Ford and Tie Domi

char_86599.jpg

Samyy

Mario and Luigi Dream Team is pretty fun, picked that up along with Luigi's Mansion. Finally more 3DS games!
Is it just me or has it been a pretty dry year for 3DS releases?

Mario and Luigi Dream Team is pretty fun, picked that up along with Luigi's Mansion. Finally more 3DS games!
Is it just me or has it been a pretty dry year for 3DS releases?

Yeah not much in the pipeline for the rest of the year except Smash and Pokemon. The system's 3 years old.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shouldn't Sanjuro be close to a perma ban by now? Seems like he gets banned every 2 months.

Edit: Sanjuro's gone and Dastardly is back, what a great day.

Red_Man

I don't think perms happen after a set number of temp bans or anything. Usually they're just for serious offenses or if a mod is tired of your shit.
That sounds counter intuitive, but then again I'm not a mod.

zroid

Banned
ヽ(✿◕‿◕)ノ Dstrdl ヽ(✿◕‿◕)ノ

I started watching Masterchef Australia to fill the void that you left

Shit if a permaban was handed out after accumulative temp bans there would be sooo fucking many permabanned popular posters here. And it'd probably be a better place for it, honestly.

Red_Man

Shit if a permaban was handed out after accumulative temp bans there would be sooo fucking many permabanned popular posters here. And it'd probably be a better place for it, honestly.
This is how I see it. If you've received 10 temp bans then you probably shouldn't be posting here.

Top Bottom