• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Razorskin

----- ------
Jeff Carter Burial

cokebgs7p.gif

Red came

subby0wsge.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave Man getting into the world of ice hockey update!

So I'm slowly picking up the equipment. Just got myself a stick, it's a Sherwood got it for cheap so I don't give a fuck. I'm planning to get a proper helmet soon then next step is back into the ice rink to remind myself how to skate!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Word is Blue Jackets first rounder Sonny Milano is gonna sign a contract with the team and that means he'll likely play in Juniors.

The little jerk says a week ago that he'll be playing at BC and then goes and pulls this.

Moved into a new place, the internet is not yet set up, Comcast said it could take up to three weeks to fix, the hell?

Here's what you do. Lie through your goddamn teeth and tell them your internet connection is vital for work. Threaten to look into a competitor (don't fucking do it, centurylink is balls) and they will cave and move up the date.

TUSR

Banned
Will probably never happen. Rumor is the guy who created Metroid hates the prime series and is a real fucking dick about it.
Prime 1 is great.
2 is extremely average.
3 was bad.

I can see why. Nintendo owns IP and can decide which studio produces the next installment.

Okay, how about new IP from Retro, Nintendo can do the next Metroid. I'm cool if it's just a new game in the Super Metroid style, doesn't have to be first person

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Prime 1 is great.
2 is extremely average.
3 was bad.

I can see why. Nintendo owns IP and can decide which studio produces the next installment.

3 wasn't bad, although it was the first one I played of the series. Just wasn't really a Metroid game.

Top Bottom