• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

christ you're barely older than sammy

CLOSE ENOUGH

TELL ME YOUR WISHES LITTLE ONES

South Park on Steam would be wunderbar

aj7EOJ6.jpg

MbMVQ3d.gif

TUSR

Banned

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I was about to say, isn't that worth a couple hundred or something outrageous?

Highest from the US is about 300 bucks sealed on ebay.

The inclusion of humans and other characters ruin Metroid. I like the feeling of being isolated on a remote planet as a bounty hunter doing my thing alone.

Agreed. Even Fusion kinda lost that immersion, decent game, no where as good as Super and ZM.

KLK saved anime, or something.

I enjoyed it for what it was. Over the top excitement.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Give.

The inclusion of humans and other characters ruin Metroid. I like the feeling of being isolated on a remote planet as a bounty hunter doing my thing alone.

KLK saved anime, or something.

That computer in Fusion was annoying as hell too. Prime 3 is still fun though.

Marvie_3

Banned
Will probably never happen. Rumor is the guy who created Metroid hates the prime series and is a real fucking dick about it.
That guy should find a new job then. I'd love a new Prime game.

3 wasn't bad, although it was the first one I played of the series. Just wasn't really a Metroid game.
3 was fun up until I hit a glitch that made the game impossible to finish. I liked it way more than I liked Prime 2.

I have a sealed copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Wii somewhere.

I would have a copy of it too if Nintendo weren't such fuckers about reprinting it.

zroid

Banned
I'd be happy with a new Prime, but what I really want is a more traditional 2D Metroid but with 3D graphics (2.5D if you prefer). It's long overdue. I think Retro has proved they can do really good 2D level design so I have no doubt it would be awesome if they made it.

I have yet to see GotG.

But the tradeback of Dan Abnett's GotG arrived yesterday. God bless you, Amazon.

I can't decide whether or not to pick up CSGO. Is a mic required? Is the community friendly to the new and unspoiled?

iLLmAtlc

speaking of fantasy hockey how bout predictions re top 10 yahoo players?

1. Crosby
2. Stamkos
3. Tavares
4. Malkin
5. Giroux
6. Ovechkin
7. Kessel
8. Benn
9. Getzlaf
10. Karlsson

iLLmAtlc

The commentary sucked. It sounded nothing like a game Doc would call and all the lines sounded so pieced together and had no flow.

I think what they have now is probably better...

So why for the madden ultimate edition do you only get pro packs and not all pro but for nhl we get gold premium? I am really not wanting to get this ultimate edition but it's tempting me. I love HUT.

Top Bottom