• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Maybe the difference between temp bans and permabans is the same as having your kids spanked and sat in the corner and having them sent off to military school, like Ted Theodore Logan?

And that never made sense to me because in the Game Over screen for Bill And Teds Excellent Adventure on the Commodore Amiga it shows Bill working at a McDonalds clone and Ted saluting in the snow while wearing a green army uniform.

My logic at 6 years old was "they're going to school to get jobs and the game over screen clearly shows them employed".

So basically, being permabanned is like Ted forgetting to wind his watch.

Tried inviting a few Kings fans I'd seen posting in OT over this way. Nada :(

They'll come in here in the playoffs.

ヽ(✿◕‿◕)ノ Dstrdl ヽ(✿◕‿◕)ノ

I started watching Masterchef Australia to fill the void that you left

And how are you finding it so far?

YOU'RE BACK!

Sorry about the funeral stuff. :(

Circle of life shit, hombre. Thank you though.

Razorskin

----- ------
6PvkQ.jpg

I will not bow to any sponsor.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It is so much better than ours. Everyone was right. :lol
It's amazing how much higher the level of competition it is. Particularly the elimination challenges where they have to recreate a famous chef's dish compared to the US one where they have to make a cheese cake or something like that. I also like in the elimination how people often get 2-3 chances to save themselves, so if a good person messes up once they're not bounced right away.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Guys... Guys.. Guys, seriously. Fast Pass at Cedar Point was the best $110 I've spent in my life. I rode every coaster there and never waited more than 30 minutes. This must be how the 1% live.

First time I've been there in 15 years, so I went on the Millennium Force, Maverick, and Raptor twice.

So the LA Kings girl and I have been official for a month now. And we're already making plans to head to North America for a jaunt.

We're thinking playoffs action. Disneyworld. Then head to the East Coast and go through New York and Philly.

Guys... Guys.. Guys, seriously. Fast Pass at Cedar Point was the best $110 I've spent in my life. I rode every coaster there and never waited more than 30 minutes. This must be how the 1% live.

First time I've been there in 15 years, so I went on the Millennium Force, Maverick, and Raptor twice.

Lol..... and I say that because I went with a group of us this June and the longest wait was 45 minutes (Maverick) and everything else was 15 minutes (including Dragster/Millenium). Still not bad for this time of the year though for you.

I recently went to Kings Dominion in Virginia (owned by Cedar Fairs), went two days, the first day every ride (and I mean every ride) was walk on, there was no lines at all, you hopped through the entrance and walked all the way up into the platform, it was the best experience I've had at an amusement park by far. 2nd day was more crowded but the waits were about 30 minutes for the main rides. Still, in those two days, we rode ever coaster at least once (we did that on the first day), and rode their 4 main coasters 7 times each. Absolutely amazing. Probably would have rode even more but my friend wasn't feeling good. Still though, roller coasters are amazing!

THE TIME FOR HUGGING IS NOW, FRIENDS.

I'm never leaving the bubble ever ever again.

I will quote this when you get banned again fyi

So the LA Kings girl and I have been official for a month now. And we're already making plans to head to North America for a jaunt.

We're thinking playoffs action. Disneyworld. Then head to the East Coast and go through New York and Philly.

dstrdl pls...

Seriously though, congrats (and welcome back), didn't you meet her online or something or was that someone else here?

Tinder.

We're already staying over each others places every second night. Her parents are awesome. We're on the same page with everything and we already pick up on each others nuances and body language.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member

I saw the bolded and thought you meant an LA Kings Ice Girl until I read further... I was like DAYUM SON! But then went back to Dstrdl Pls. Welcome back!

Cake Boss

Banned
Speaking of Dats (welcome back), I just came back from seeing Guardians of Galaxy and it is easily my favorite movie of the year, a week before that was Planet of the Chimps which I didnt care for much, couldnt take it seriously with the over dramatic chimp scenes, the stupid chimp riding horses scenes and of course the last scene with
Koba going god mode with his guns.

But yes Guardians of the Galaxy is legit good. Best marvel movie since Xmen 2.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
It is so much better than ours. Everyone was right. :lol

It's amazing how much higher the level of competition it is. Particularly the elimination challenges where they have to recreate a famous chef's dish compared to the US one where they have to make a cheese cake or something like that. I also like in the elimination how people often get 2-3 chances to save themselves, so if a good person messes up once they're not bounced right away.

The elimination challenges are incredible. Some of the recipes are on their website and they are no joke.

Plus, it's so refreshing how even though it is a competition, they all get along.

Congrats <3

For the record I saw and liked Guardians a lot.

But I can kinda see where Dopey was coming from (god help me) about there not being much of a story. Oddly enough the film wasn't lacking because of this, but most plot devices were pretty thin and just whatever. It was fun as fuck and I'm going to buy it on the Blurays.

TUSR

Banned

come to vancouver and ill swing down

we can get smelly alcohol poisoning

Acid08

Banned
hyphy is so much more than that

it's going doo doo dummy on the yellow bus

it's getting your thizz on

it's letting casper drive

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So I go to launch BF4 on my Xbone with EA Access and I've been staring at a black screen for ten minutes.

My brother has already managed to play the game on this system too.

Can we not know her as LA Kings girl? It hurts my heart...

Saying "GF" feels stupid and lame as hell. I hate it when people are all my gf my gf my gf my gf, like me right now. I want to hit me so bad just because I'm talking about her a lot. "Partner" is what you say if you're the type of person who says "We're pregnant". "+1" is a bit too informal, but I might just use that as a last case scenario.

I will now refer to her as "Woodstock 1969".

hyphy is so much more than that

it's going doo doo dummy on the yellow bus

it's getting your thizz on

it's letting casper drive

I WISH I WAS COOL ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT THE BAJEEZUS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

Dast come to Ottawa so you can pray under my Babby shrine.

BABBBBBBYYYYYYY!!

I don't want to make her jealous. Trust me, I'll give head to that shrine if I come within 5m of it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So I go to launch BF4 on my Xbone with EA Access and I've been staring at a black screen for ten minutes.

My brother has already managed to play the game on this system too.
Try uninstalling and re-installing it? I never had that issue, although I haven't tried to fire it up today.

Heretic

Saying "GF" feels stupid and lame as hell. I hate it when people are all my gf my gf my gf my gf, like me right now. I want to hit me so bad just because I'm talking about her a lot. "Partner" is what you say if you're the type of person who says "We're pregnant". "+1" is a bit too informal, but I might just use that as a last case scenario.

or Selanne maybe?

Marvie_3

Banned

quack_whore.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI-A3zQjBh8

Jason Giggles accidentally ice buckets his daughter lmaoo.
TadkV.gif

BUST!!

:lol :lol :lol

Her appearance timing was awesome.

What's with all the ALS bucket challenges being filmed in portrait mode all the time and why are they putting the ice in at last minute and not letting it cool the rest of the water? Cheaters.

Also Francois Beauchemin currently wins for having a whole excavator dump ice water on him.

Top Bottom