• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Welcome back, Dastardly!

ifg4sJSI3H7nr.gif

I just got back from eating tapas. Gotta eat sometime

Anyone else have a couple fucking selfish psychopaths in their immediate family?

Yep haven't talked to my parents in years. No plans to, they're insane.

Although you probably described how my brother and the rest of my family feel about it.

ie. I'm just a selfish fuck

iLLmAtlc

Anyone else have a couple fucking selfish psychopaths in their immediate family?

My mom and sister (early 30s) are fighting again. Massive argument where they may not speak for weeks or months. My dad is sick and this only places more stress on him as he's caught in the middle. And upcoming birthday/holidays get togethers promise to be a cluster fuck unless they miraculously make up and get over it (seems unlikely as they've both said things that are hard to take back).

I always get stressed about this. Wish it were only their own lives affected by their drama

/vent

I'm 29 and my sister is 32. We can't be friends or civil no matter how hard we try.

Pics of sisters

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That reminds me, is Tabris still banned? Can we trade someone to keep it that way, too?

Socreges

Banned
GOOD PALS <3

Where's that GIF of Donald Duck hugging Huey/Dewey/LouieandtheNews

Wear an Austin Powers costume while doing it.

IT'S YA GURL MIZZ SOC

You're excused because you're hardly the MY GF MY GF MY GF type. Actually, I really wouldn't say anyone in NHL-GAF is. It's an immature trait where you keep having to mention them in conversation or relate whatever topic is being talked about to them, or even consistently share their opinion or anecdotes to the point where the person acts like this...

mittleman.jpg

Katniss.
There is a member of NHL-GAF that would constantly refer to "my friend" and with the most mundane things. Not sure why

Smiley90

No.

I signed up for Modo Carsharing today. I HAVE A CAR WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY FOR A CAR.

Smiley90

What the?

wsox had to explain to me like a week ago why the stereotype of Illinois was "corrupt politicians". Saw an article today that another politician from Illinois got tons of money from the company sources. I chuckled.

New Orleans last two mayors have been corrupt so I know that feeling. I don't pay attention to anything in Baton Rouge to know who's corrupt here.

Top Bottom