• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Razorskin

----- ------
Dastardly Jerks said:
Also Francois Beauchemin currently wins for having a whole excavator dump ice water on him.
Jeff Carter Burial

cokebgs7p.gif

Red came

subby0wsge.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There's mice in our third floor apartment.

... anyone know any good mouse traps?

Tabris

Mice in an apartment in Vancouver? Never heard that before. Most apartment skyscrapers are modern 1980+ where I wouldn't expect mice. We're a young city.

That's something I would expect from living in a city like NY

Smiley90

Mice in an apartment in Vancouver? Never heard that before. Most apartment buildings are modern 1980+ where I wouldn't expect mice. We're a young city.

I live in Burnaby, though. Pretty old apartment block.

Smiley90

Impossible. There weren't any apartments in Vancouver or an NHL before 2005.

That's what I mean by old. Everyone says the Stanley Cup is old, so I assumed a building as old as the Stanley Cup would be considered old too?

Quick

Banned

mousetrap.jpg

You can leave out sticky traps too, but prepare to eventually kill those mice yourself. So from the time they're caught to you killing them, prepare to hear a lot of mice squealing.

Smiley90

As long as they're effective in catching them it doesn't have to kill them. I'm not scared of mice, I'll just throw them off the balcony or so

So a festival here in Victoria has started banning the Native American Indian headdress.

I posted this article.

Surprise surprise, all the Queensland people are all "what's the big fuckin' deal PC fukkwitz" and all the Victorians are all "Good. About time."

Seriously, QLD is the goddamn Florida of Australia, I tell you.

There's a gaffer with the Username "DyslexicAlucard"? That totally makes it worthwhile to post. I didn't even check what the thread was about.

But that guy should post here. I hope he's a huge UFC fan, too.

You mean a big FUC fan?

mousetrap.jpg

You can leave out sticky traps too, but prepare to eventually kill those mice yourself. So from the time they're caught to you killing them, prepare to hear a lot of mice squealing.
If you live there? Naw those are nasty to clean up. Especially larger rats/mice. Get glue traps and put a strip of peanut butter in them. First you need to fing their paths and feeding areas. If it is in the kitchen check under the fridge and stove but places where you see turds is where they run past.

Lol Panther fans

That time of the month again?

WE'RE GONNA DO IT THIS YEAR

WE'LL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

WITH LUONGO AS MY WITNESS

DALÉ

Reality tho I think this is a bubble team. Tallon rebuilt the bottom six and the goaltending is the best (on paper) in many years. Barkov-Bjugstad as the top 2 and Bolland/Trochek/Shore (when Bolland is injured) gives a very solid C group. Winger are still too many to be ideal so I think Tallon move one or two for a D. Team is really depending on the young guys but I have faith Huby having a healthy offseason and the new coaching staff.

Edit: DO THIS RIGHT
ibHE5xY5UjJBA.gif

Curufinwe

Chicago have finally rewarded their 2010 Finals MVP.

Josh Rimer @JoshRimerHockey
Blackhawks have agreed to terms with goaltender Michael Leighton on a one-year contract.

mousetrap.jpg

Don't get the plastic ones. My old house had so many mice in it the springs wore out from being activated so many times. After a while the traps just started maiming the little bastards.

I was keeping a tally of mice killed on my entryway chalkboard until it go so high the whole enterprise seemed grossly morbid.

Samyy

I wonder who we're supposedly hiring this week....
I hope the pro scouting department is being completely cleaned out.

Florida needs a couple more lottery picks before they even think about the playoffs.

How so? The has had them 4 of the last 5 (2012 was a playoff spot) . From a rebuilding point the team is ready to transition to a contender. 2010-11 was the teardown and stockpile picks. 11-14 was the stopgap period for the youth to develop and now the bulk of those are at the pro level. The pool is still in the top 3rd of NHL even with graduations of top talent. Tallon has hit on the late picks as well. Barkov/Bjugstad/Trochek/Shore is excellent C depth. Huberdeau/Grimaldi/Pirri/Howden/Wilson/Bickley is great depth on the wings. Ekblad/Matheson/Kulikov/Gudbranson/Raccine/Downing are the top D guys. There are plenty of prospects at every position and even enough to shore up areas by trading some of the depth.

So no the team doesn't need more lottery picks, it needs the kids already in to have support and take the lead of the team.

I wonder who we're supposedly hiring this week....
I hope the pro scouting department is being completely cleaned out.

What's wrong with the Leafs pro scouts? At the end of the day it's the GM who makes the call.

Maybe they say all the right things but the GM goes and gets Clarkson's new contract offer from the printer anyway because reasons.

Samyy

What's wrong with the Leafs pro scouts? At the end of the day it's the GM who makes the call.

Maybe they say all the right things but the GM goes and gets Clarkson's new contract offer from the printer anyway because reasons.

Lets see....
Jeff Finger
Mike Komisarek
Jason Blake
Armstrong
Bolland
Clarkson
Exelby
Connolly
FUCKING LEE STEMPNIAK

Just to name a few
The pro scouts are the one constant

Also interview with the head of the pro scouting department Steve Kasper: http://mapleleafshotstove.com/2013/...w-with-director-of-pro-scouting-steve-kasper/

"We are very competitive down the middle" ;_; wat

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hawks and Kings have shown cups are won through drafting. Price, Subban, Pacioretty, Gallagher, Beaulieu, Galchenyuk, etc were all Timmins' picks. If the Habs ever win a cup, it will be because of him.

lupinko

WITH LUONGO AS MY WITNESS

DALÉ

Reality tho I think this is a bubble team. Tallon rebuilt the bottom six and the goaltending is the best (on paper) in many years. Barkov-Bjugstad as the top 2 and Bolland/Trochek/Shore (when Bolland is injured) gives a very solid C group. Winger are still too many to be ideal so I think Tallon move one or two for a D. Team is really depending on the young guys but I have faith Huby having a healthy offseason and the new coaching staff.

You are going to have to catch me up and teach me a lot about Florida Panthers hockey

I am truly embarrassed to share my knowledge and I will try to avoid asking embarrassing questions such as
Does Beezer still play and do we still throw rats on the ice

I do know we drafted a defenseman #1 overall!

Also I was kidding about that first question in the spoilers lol. Not sure about the 2nd...

Top Bottom