• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=867884.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lucius #A game where you play as gata. -- MB-A1A052C3D831702A - Taken by Stet. 2 entrants total.

t1409084237z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=867884.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dustforce #A game where you play as former Coach John Tortorella at his current job as a janitor. Rumor has it that he will be the future Toronto coach after he is done cleaning the toilet. -- MB-E62137EEACF4CF2F - Taken by Merguson. 2 entrants total.

t1409085977z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Viscera Cleanup Detail Santa's Rampage -- MB-537C259172D5CE54 - Taken by Kuro Madoushi. 2 entrants total.
The Game takes place shortly after former Coach John Tortorella accepts the job of Janitor and coach of the Leafs. It is after the yearly xmas party and some fans have given up on the leafs and life itself. Play as Torts as he tries to clean up the organization and the floors

t1409087597z1.png

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

They call that extreme?

DopeyStats is a little more in depth in regards to zone entries. Also tracking the entirety of each particular entry to define both the success and cost of approach.

One thing i wanted to detail was how dumb it is to dump a puck in for the purposes of line changing... and the other types of entry just add to the stats

Gata is a disrespectful bitch!

You're a disrespectful bitch! Gata is a Jaguars bro, HES GOOD IN MY BOOK :mad:

Edit: This is a joke since the bubble is broken...
Anybody here get Madden? I'm wondering if I want to be disappointed now with football or disappointed later with hockey. Fuck EA

I haven't followed it so I'm afraid its as screwed up as the NHL game. I want to pick up today though :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Downloading the PS4 demo now... We'll see how it is. I might just keep the game to play HUT and Be a GM, but depending on how much they slaughtered that mode... meh.

Quick

Banned
On deck for me:

Infamous: First Light - Pre-ordered and pre-loaded last night, got to play a bit of it earlier. Really good-looking game.
NHL 15 Demo - Might bite on a digital copy, since I know I'll be playing it a lot.
Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry - Standalone copy on PSN. I wanted more AC after finishing Black Flag, and I read some good reviews.
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - PS3 copy is broken, so I'll have to download it again and prevent the patch update to break it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hope you guys like First Light; especially those battle arenas ;)

Just downloaded the NHL demo to my PS4 from the website (I looooove the future). Gonna hit it up when I get home tonight.

Top Bottom