• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

RC

Banned
For leadership you should put how you were the founder/leader of after hours.

sGhb34C.jpg

Hunter S.

Fear and Loathing is more prominent in pop culture as a brand than his debut.
I read most of his early work. So I generally know a lot about him. Like how he almost became Sherrif in Aspen in the seventies. Pretty much the father of gonzo journalim. Yes, Fear and Loathing is the most well known of the movies he inspired.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't Vegas say that Vegas couldn't support any team of any sport?

I know the NHL does have a history of really rash and headscratching decisions, but this would surely cause some heads to roll if this were fail (and very likely so).

EDIT:

Apparently Las Vegas isn't the only city adding a National Hockey League expansion team: Seattle, Toronto and Quebec City will add NHL franchises as well with by a target date of 2017, according to a tweet from SportsBusinessNews' Howard Bloom. .

34 teams? Might as well go 36 (at least two more out west) if you're going all ham in expansion.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How long before Tabris says Boston's cup in 2011 doesn't count because it was before the league had 34 teams?

Heretic

For you , Dstrdl, anything. Here's the small album I just put together: http://imgur.com/a/6s1KZ. In there you will find a couple of pictures of chubby little 11 year old Calamari (edit: no, I would have been 12 or 13). The signed version of my picture with Stu Grimson is on my grandpa's wall (I was close to if not 6' tall then and you will notice that Stu is hunching down to get in the shot with me), and the jersey you see me wearing while I'm sitting on the bench was shortly thereafter signed by the entire team, and is still in my closet at my parents' house. I took some cool examples from a couple of the programs from the 98/99 season, as well as some from the inaugural game program too.

I left the signed Kariya game-used skates and Kariya game-shattered stick that I have mentioned before as well as the Ruslan Salei signed sticks and a few more signed pictures, pucks, etc at my parents' house...whenever I get those here I will show you some pics of them too.

Oh, here's the signature that I couldn't make out:

Awesome stuff, man!!!

zroid

Banned
Like I've said before, Toronto will get a second team which will have won the Cup at least once before the Leafs win again.

Top Bottom