• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Cake Boss

Banned
Screen-Shot-2014-08-29-at-6.56.07-PM-437x640.png

Screen-Shot-2014-08-29-at-6.56.00-PM-480x550.png

1374164235_3qgfmq.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looks like Harrison Mooney got fired for his creepy comments.
Good riddance. Guy was a trash writer to begin with, and went straight for the race card when called out on being a massive creep. Hockey journalism needs less guys like him, not more.

I don't know who Harrison Mooney is but holy shit that guy needs to have his wiener touched badly.
He was a pretty prominent writer for Puck Daddy, who focused on the Canucks. Apparently he's been doing stuff like this for a long time now.

I only saw this:

Greg Wyshynski @wyshynski
I didn't intend to drop this info on a Friday night of a holiday weekend, but it's important and we owe it to the PD readership (1/4)

Harrison Mooney is no longer with Yahoo Sports. It’s a decision I supported from start to finish. (2/4)

While I can’t discuss internal details, I hope this action represents my feelings about the gravity of this matter. (3/4)

Thanks for reading, and your patience. (4/4)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
My dad walked out and drove to the hospital a couple days ago to check something out that showed up on X-ray... fast forward 2 days (lots and looootttts of waiting time for doctors to consult and receive test results) annnnnd he's paralyzed

Not the news i expected to get when i came home :/

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My dad walked out and drove to the hospital a couple days ago to check something out that showed up on X-ray... fast forward 2 days (lots and looootttts of waiting time for doctors to consult and receive test results) annnnnd he's paralyzed

:/ If it just occured it's probably just a nerve that's being obstructed and should be reversible? like recent swelling pushing on the nerve or so. I hope. :/

TUSR

Banned

WHAT?

Shit dude.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
:/ If it just occured it's probably just a nerve that's being obstructed and should be reversible? like recent swelling pushing on the nerve or so. I hope. :/

Yeah... it's some sort of swelling... they think it's transverse myelitis

Have him on steroids to reduce it right now...

There's a chance he'll recover... guess we'll have to wait and see :(

TUSR

Banned
if it gives you any solace, my dad had spinal chord issues for most of his life and had to get vertebrae fused together eventually and everything worked out for him. i dont know the specifics of your dads condition Dopey but best of luck man.

Smiley90

Yeah... it's some sort of swelling... they think it's transverse myelitis

Have him on steroids to reduce it right now...

There's a chance he'll recover... guess we'll have to wait and see :(

Don't give up bud, if it's just a swelling chances are he can recover, yeah.

Stasis

I don't know how it's possible, but the US side of Niagara Falls is even trashier than the Canadian side

It's just another random destination for overweight middle-aged groups of Harley riders to spend a weekend eating shitty food and and displaying as much branded gear as they possibly can. Trashy suits most of them just fine.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Christ man! Hope things get better for you. That's pretty sudden and scary.

Acid08

Banned

Shit that's horrible :( hope your family pulls through.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Sorry to hear this. :(

Hope he recovers.

Smiley90

Say what?

I may or may not have slightly modified your post when quoting you.

Also, I REALLY don't get American obsession with Lisa Ann. Like, seriously. She's at the top of most lists for you guys, what's up with that.

Hope it all works out dopey.

And why am I a viral marketer? I'm not saying you guys have to be happy with the game but I personally am looking forward to playing hockey on ps4.

Smiley90

Fantasy draft is still on for tomorrow (Saturday) 7pm PST, can we get a roll call for who's gonna be here or if we have to delay?

I'll be on

Top Bottom