• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

painey

eek. I start my internship with the Nashville Predators this week. I move down to Nashville tomorrow. Hope I get to watch some Hockey, I've only ever been to 1 Wild game because it's so expensive.

ShaneB

Really out of touch with anything gaming when only now after buying a Maddenstation 4 that I learn I need to pay to play online for that too. What a bunch of nonsense.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So I'm watching SAO arc 3, and...

arc 1: badass medieval sword death game
arc 2: incest fairy fanfic
arc 3: star wars meets equilibrium?

So I'm watching SAO arc 3, and...

arc 1: badass medieval sword death game
arc 2: incest fairy fanfic
arc 3: star wars meets equilibrium?

Smiley, Why the fuck are you watching SAO? That show..is awful. I can't watch Season 2 of it.. If you like it.. well I won't stop you from watching it.

Oh my.

xChEXqX.jpg

Smiley90

Smiley, Why the fuck are you watching SAO? That show..is awful. I can't watch Season 2 of it.. If you like it.. well I won't stop you from watching it.

Arc 1 was pretty good. Arc 2 was god-awful. I'm watching arc 3 to see if it recovered and thankfully it kind of did. It's not arc 1 levels good, but also not arc 2 levels awful.

So we have 5 people in for Destiny on PS4 here, and I think 2 for Xbone? Or that's what I've seen at least.

I want to be part of the cool crowd. Which one of the groups is the cool crowd?

Smiley90

So we have 5 people in for Destiny on PS4 here, and I think 2 for Xbone? Or that's what I've seen at least.

I want to be part of the cool crowd. Which one of the groups is the cool crowd?

You're white, right?

Quick

Banned
I'm gonna need to make a thread about rape culture in anime.
I don't actually know if this is a thing. TUSR don't be mad.

Someone will care.

Top Bottom