• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Isn't she too old for you?

Man that joke was so long ago.

Even before I started posting here.

She kinda looks like a girl that doesn't wipe her butt cleanly and her vagina has some poo pebbles on it from time to time.

I will eat those coa coa puffs tho

With fans like this there is no wonder nobody wants to own the team.

EDIT: Regarding the nudes, just found a new album with a bunch I didn't know about. Like good stuff from that Maroney chick. And Elisha Cuthbert banging a dude that may or may not be Dion. And apparently JLaw has a video floating about. Interdasting.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
buh gawd, there are more JLaws then the two I saw earlier.

tumblr_mrsizxfHeV1s3hoz5o1_500.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
She kinda looks like a girl that doesn't wipe her butt cleanly and her vagina has some poo pebbles on it from time to time.

I will eat those coa coa puffs tho

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I figured as much, though there seems to be a gray area with NSFW content. Sometimes it seems like as long as it says NSFW it's good with some mods.

not when it's an NSA/whatever privacy invasion and not technically "public" pics. threads have already been locked&deleted on it. so let's keep it to PM's.

I figured as much, though there seems to be a gray area with NSFW content. Sometimes it seems like as long as it says NSFW it's good with some mods.

Nah. There was a thread earlier and a bunch of people got banned.

Anyway, don't think it's Dion in the Elisha Cuthbert one. So I'm sure that makes him feel good. Probably wants out of the relationship and Toronto. Trade him to Minnesota for a 5th.

For sure. Must feel horrifying for those involved. This is why you never have personal nudes on a device that will ever be connected to the internet.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Its kinda funny that discussing a massive security breach is off limits, but the "would you have sex with yourself" thread hangs out on the top of the front page OT.

I get it, the threads would devolve into "noodz pl0x", just makes me laugh the things that can and can't be said around the OT.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Its kinda funny that discussing a massive security breach is off limits, but the "would you have sex with yourself" thread hangs out on the top of the front page OT.

I get it, the threads would devolve into "noodz pl0x", just makes me laugh the things that can and can't be said around the OT.

OT threads are usually "omg I had this awesome idea of a thread let me post it before thinking about it some more and realizing what a shit idea of a thread it actually is"

Quick

Banned

Mods are being consistent with those types of threads at least. Nude leaks are incredibly embarrassing to the individuals, and GAF can never ever be mature enough about any threads involving women.

Threads like "Would you have sex with yourself" are garbage. Any sex-related threads on GAF are garbage. There should be more regulation on sex threads. Or just have a Sex OT so everyone can pretend they got laid and brag about it in one place.

I have a great title, too: Sex |OT| GAF Fiction

To be fair, Quick, GAF is terrible with most social issues. It's not exactly a gathering of well adjusted individuals and when topics come up that need some semblance of grace and empathy well..

Quick

Banned
To be fair, Quick, GAF is terrible with most social issues. It's not exactly a gathering of well adjusted individuals and when topics come up that need some semblance of grace and empathy well..

I've been expecting too much from society this week.

I just came back from Fan Expo in Toronto, and it's been tough for common courtesy and maturity as a whole. I likened it to a real-life version of NeoGAF, except there were an abundance of women.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I just read that OP out of curiosity and the amount of thought that went into it was disturbing.

We did it, Dastardly!

CHAMP.gif

CHAMP.gif

$20 says dstrdl has done the same thing with a stanley cup replica.

lol-1.gif

Dem Jennifer Lawrence nudes you guys... I knew the NSA was good for SOMETHING.

I mean, no, I didn't say anything.

You can find them yourself probably, if you're too lazy I'll PM or so.

edit: mckayla maroney too. the US gymnast girl. uuuhu.

MCKAYLA TOO!? HOT DAMN!

15n9ac7.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh lord, someone PM me some of these links.

I just arrived in Monterey for a night before a week in Napa. Gonna be drunk as fuck for six solid days coming up here.

So, if Kate Upton is dating Verlander, and Verlander plays for the Tigers, and the Tigers play in Detroit, and they are owned by the Ilitch's... Does that make her a Wings fan by default?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
So, if Kate Upton is dating Verlander, and Verlander plays for the Tigers, and the Tigers play in Detroit, and they are owned by the Ilitch's... Does that make her a Wings fan by default?
My friend just sent me the IMGUR account with all the Kate Upton pics.. holy shit. There's even one with Verlander in it.

Top Bottom