• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
VR waifu simulator coming to Japan lol.

untitled-5hjq7c.gif

pre-ordered

someone find the gif of that fleshlight add-on :lol

edit: damnit you edited it in the gif too

Quick

Banned
Some hockey trophy!? HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE GOODALL CUP MAN!

Wait, I was just being facetious but after reading that article... 1909... Fifth oldest hockey award after the Stanley Cup.

Daaang.

Who is Australia's Don Cherry?

I bet he'd be named Chad Berry.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT 'KAY LESS GO

NOW, FOLKS, Y'KNOW I EAT KANGAROO STEAKS FOR BREAKFAST, YEAH. I ALSO LIKE TO DRINK A NICE COLD FOSTERS, YEAH.

ANYWHO, BOY I'M REAL MIFFED, YEAH. PEOPLE HAVING NO RESPECT FOR THE GOODALL CUP, YEAH. AND NO RESPECT FOR OUR ANTHEM, AS WELL. WHERE'D ALL THE RESPECT GO, YEAH? I BET THOSE DAMN IMMIGRANTS TOOK IT. NOTHING I HATE MORE THAN THOSE BLOODY VIETNAMESE, YEAH.

LET ME JUST SAY, MELBOURNE PLAYED A HECK OF A GAME, YEAH. NOT LIKE THOSE BOGANS IN MELBOURNE. MELBOURNE HAD MELBOURNE ALL MUCKED UP AND BOGGED RIGHT FROM THE START, YEAH. THEY REALLY MUSTANGED IT UP, I'D SAY. ANYWHO, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MUSTANG, AND BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME, ICE.

NOW, LET ME TELL YOU ANKLE BITERS A STORY, YEAH. I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHING MY HANDS, YEAH, WHEN A BUNCH OF IMMIGRANTS CAME IN. THEY WEREN'T VERY AUSSIE, YEAH, WITH THE FUNNY ACCENTS AND LACK OF KOALAS. THEY RAN INSIDE A BATHROOM STALL AND SHUT THE DOOR, BECAUSE THEY'RE BLOOMING EMBARRASSED OF BEING IMMIGRANTS, YEAH. ANYWHO, THEY WERE IN THERE AND THEY WERE JUST FLUSHING THE TOILET THE WRONG WAY. HOW BLOODY TACTLESS! I WAS BLOOMING ANGRY, YEAH. ANYWHO, A BUNCH OF GOOD AUSSIE BLOKES RAN INSIDE A BATHROOM STALL AND SHUT THE DOOR, YEAH, BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD AUSSIE BLOKES, YEAH. ANYWHO, THEY WERE IN THERE DRINKING FOSTERS AND FLUSHING THE TOILET THE RIGHT WAY. THOSE IMMIGRANTS WERE SO EMBARRASSED THAT THEY WENT BACK TO VIETNAM AND APOLOGIZED TO TA THU THÂU.

CRIKEY, I WAS REAL PROUD OF THOSE BLOKES, YEAH. THEY REMIND ME OF NATHAN WALKER. GOD LOVE THEM.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YESSSS

PERSONA 5 IS ALSO COMING FOR PS4

NOT JUST PS3

FIRST THE LEAKS AND NOW THIS

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY

Mum just called up and asked if I wanted a PS4 that was included in a Sony package she won in a silent auction (60", soundbar, PS4 etc for $1k).

Thanks mum.

Count me in for NHL-GAF PS4 Destiny crew.

Holy shit balls, Centurylink is rolling out legitimate fiber internet to certain neighborhoods in Denver. They want $150 for 1000mbps. I pay $80 for 30mbps.

GODDAMN I HOPE ITS IN MY AREA

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cake Boss or someone else who wants in on this fantasy league can take my spot if they want

Samyy

When is the draft?

Right notw its Saturday at 10pm EST but completely subject to change.
Im not opposed to pushing it back until after training camps/pre-season to wait and see if anyone gets injured or something.

Also PM me your email, I'll send you an invite. Red if Cake Boss joins we'll have our full 16, if you leave we'll need to find one more person... D:

Samyy

Okay then its now a 14 team league, not gonna accept any more people since you need an even number of teams to draft.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know it has a big following here.

So what is the big deal with Persona? I've never played one, I've seen friends play it before. It looks like a dungeon crawler for the most part? With some interesting things on the side you can do (social links).

Samyy

I know it has a big following here.

So what is the big deal with Persona? I've never played one, I've seen friends play it before. It looks like a dungeon crawler for the most part? With some interesting things on the side you can do (social links).

Pokemon-esque collect-em-all (getting all the cool Personas) and Waifus brah
Essentially Persona 3 and Persona 4 were dungeon crawlers, you use things called Persona's which give you abilities to fight "shadows". Abilities differ based on the Persona's and you can have multiple Personas, but only equip one at a time. There are a shit ton of Persona's to get and you can level them up as well. It is pretty addicting, and the story is pretty good.

If you change your mind, or if anyone else wants it just post in here or PM me.

Uh since Cake Boss just passed is it cool if you just leave the league/I remove you and we stick with a 14 team league? Too much hassle finding this last member for a 16 team league.

Silexx

Pokemon-esque collect-em-all (getting all the cool Personas) and Waifus brah
Essentially Persona 3 and Persona 4 were dungeon crawlers, you use things called Persona's which give you abilities to fight "shadows". Abilities differ based on the Persona's and you can have multiple Personas, but only equip one at a time. There are a shit ton of Persona's to get and you can level them up as well. It is pretty addicting, and the story is pretty good.

Uh since Cake Boss just passed is it cool if you just leave the league/I remove you and we stick with a 14 team league? Too much hassle finding this last member for a 16 team league.

Acutally, I'd be happy to take the last spot if you'll have me.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yea that's cool. I'll just leave now so it gives you the option if you need it.

ShaneB

Hot Shots Golf news is the only news that matters. My MaddenStation 4 will evolve into MaddenHotShotsGolfStation 4!

Samyy

Acutally, I'd be happy to take the last spot if you'll have me.

Hmm...okay I'll add you but if the last person doesn't join by Friday, then I'll have to remove you, we can't draft with 15 teams :/
Send me your email

Also dat RPG lineup next year, dear god.

Bloodborne, Persona 5, The Witcher 3.....so good :D

Top Bottom