• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
You get a salmon ladder.

Can I have this too?

tumblr_naqidj2O8J1ty8mi0o1_250.gif
tumblr_naqidj2O8J1ty8mi0o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_naop4n5I8A1ruzac6o1_500.gif

Quick

Banned
There's a mega album of Kate Upton nudes.

So many people (I don't know) being caught in the crossfire. I feel bad for those people.

Quick

Banned
Rich people don't deserve empathy when their privacy is invaded. If they did, no one would buy tabloids.

I have some sympathy, because those photos were intimate, and were all meant for their respective significant others or close friends (er?). Those were never meant to be released for public consumption.

How would they have known that these would be illegally taken from them?

There's that adage of "don't take nudes of yourself to begin with if you don't want them spreading", and that's definitely something to heavily consider if you're a celebrity, but they're trusting the devices they use to keep things private.

I'm sure this'll be a big lesson for them. They're always going to be targeted heavily for anything like nude photos or incriminating content. It's best to make sure everything you have is locked down tight.

On that note:

u7gey.gif

Quick

Banned
I posted about that literally hours ago. Don't think it's him. Which is almost worse.

Anyway, Kate Upton with a bunch of jizz on her back might be taking it a bit too far. Ew.

The Elish Cuthbert ones were confirmed fake, I think.

Upton with jizz on her back is definitely way past any semblance of decency.

Man the director of X-Men: First Class calling J.Law fat is probably who we should be thanking for the way she looks in those pictures. She started losing weight and got her tiny lids fixed.

I have some sympathy, because those photos were intimate, and were all meant for their respective significant others or close friends (er?). Those were never meant to be released for public consumption.

How would they have known that these would be illegally taken from them?

There's that adage of "don't take nudes of yourself to begin with if you don't want them spreading", and that's definitely something to heavily consider if you're a celebrity, but they're trusting the devices they use to keep things private.

I'm sure this'll be a big lesson for them. They're always going to be targeted heavily for anything like nude photos or incriminating content. It's best to make sure everything you have is locked down tight.

On that note:

https://quizzicalllama.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/u7gey.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I mean sure you're a big target if you're famous and half of how you make your living is looking "good" but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't expect the same decency as anyone else. It's fucking crazy that shit like this can go down, people gobble it up and spread it, but if it were them they would likely be livid. If it were their spouse they would likely be livid.

Kinda like how people bitch about what goes on in the OT but then we get the same objectification in here from time to time about how X isn't attractive because they don't have this exactly shaped Y. It doesn't happen often in here, and I'm not trying to go HAM on everyone or whatever, I just find the hypocrisy very interesting.

Anyway, yeah, hockey. Australian hockey happened. The bootleg Broncos won.

Quick

Banned
There's an NHL 2k discussion in the Gaming side.

Having not touched NHL 2k games in a very long time (even before they were scrapped), that video of top goals was pretty cool. Animation looked good.

Nah, that's total victim blaming.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That actually happened to me multiple times with 14. To the point where they wouldn't fucking move at all and would only resume playing after I took the puck away.
Really? I played a ton of NHL 14 on PS3 against the CPU and don't ever recall them doing that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
guys

guys

I just realized what is released on Tuesday

Danganronpa 2.

omg. hype.

Top Bottom