• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

He just resigned Anderson. He doesn't have a roster spot for Danny boy.

Better trade Tartar for magic beans.

Why the heck did we resign Andersson? I mean, he is nothing special and we have other guys who can easily take his place, Holland is such a terrible GM when it comes to figuring out the future of this team. At least it is for a low cap hit and 1 year only.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
St. Louis Blues Verified account
‏@StLouisBlues
Holding out hope that Connor McDavid is still there when we pick at No. 56. #NHLDraft

CIdkOcBWIAATmgF.png

Not bad.

zroid

Banned
Yeah, maybe it's because of the team. Still, for Colorado to win this trade, they need at least one of the two to become a good top 3 D or top 6 F. If both do, Buffalo will regret it.

ROR is great obviously but he isn't worth that much unsigned.

Kifimbo

Still, from a Colorado perspective, Soderberg, Grigo, Zadorov, the 31st pick + $2.5 million for ROR and a 6th round pick is great.

Why the heck did we resign Andersson? I mean, he is nothing special and we have other guys who can easily take his place, Holland is such a terrible GM when it comes to figuring out the future of this team. At least it is for a low cap hit and 1 year only.

He's the 13th 14th forward. Holland loves his depth. I have no clue where he fits Pulks into the mix. Kid needs to be playing in the top 9.

Logjams everywhere.

Next year will be worse. Larkin will need to be up plus 3-4 dmen will be out of waivers.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
"Hockey is alive and well in South Florida!"

Odd choice to open the draft with a comedian, but it worked.

Top Bottom