• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
vDIBl.gif

Poor creeper, losing his mind

I want to see a GM walk to another's table and ask for a pen. Media would go nuts.

"Very brief discussion between the two"
"GM walks away with a pen. Preparing to sign off on a deal?"

Crosby grew up a Canadiens fan, Malkin said if he wasn't playing for Pittsburgh he'd play for Montreal and Ovi said if he wasn't a Capital he'd be a Canadien.

DO IT BERGEVIN

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
I want to see a GM walk to another's table and ask for a pen. Media would go nuts.

"Very brief discussion between the two"
"GM walks away with a pen. Preparing to sign off on a deal?"

This reminds me of the trade deadline when Hartley would pretend to have a chat on his phone, in full view of the press, then pull players aside from practice to have a quick chat with them about nothing.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
"Appears Boston Bruins are presently making a strong run at obtaining the Arizona Coyotes pick at #3. #TSN" - @TSNAaronWard

Hmm.
Hmmm...would I trade the 3rd for that many picks in a deep draft? One would think they would've packaged the other two they traded today instead...?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Would be cool for boston to get a boston kid and the leafs to get a toronto kid (despite the fact he's a penguins fan ugh)

Top Bottom