• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Quick

Banned
If we get 10 people in on Secret Santa, that's a good enough number for us here. I know GAF does a big one, but I'd rather send out a gift to one of you guys instead of a random member. No offense to anyone outside the bubble.

Curufinwe

Will the Rangers team on Monday be the A team more or less?

The Flyers might rest the first line, but other than that it should be close to full strength.

If we get 10 people in on Secret Santa, that's a good enough number for us here. I know GAF does a big one, but I'd rather send out a gift to one of you guys instead of a random member. No offense to anyone outside the bubble.

I've thought about doing the overall gaf one but I hardly know anyone outside of this bubble now that Halogaf was #rekt. An NHL secret santa would be a great alternative.

https://twitter.com/HCS/status/647533175548153856

RIP every other shooter coming out this holiday.

<3333

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wow I'm gonna get to see the famous #1C David Desharnais tonight

Take it all in man, you don't see greatness like this come around often. After his statue is erected you can take your kids there and tell them you watched him play in person.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Habs have to score first tonight.

Oh, that reminds me of last season's playoffs.

Yawnier

Banned
That Mark Fraser grit and leadership, he got some good punches in there.

Also, Seabrook got paid. God damn. He has nice hair though.

Pikma

Banned
Our first line today will be:

Eakin-Sharp-Seguin

And with Niemi starting today, it means Oduya is the only one yet to debut.

Forgot to mention it since my excitement died when I read there would be no stream.

Seabrook got bank, though I expected him to get more than Johnson. 8 years is crazy for a 31 year old, defenseman get slow and useless (see Stuart).

imBask

Banned
8 years at 31? why do GMs still do that shit...

oh right because they always get away with murder, and if the cap goes down the league will give them complementary buyouts, poor babies

Maybe it's just me but I feel like Condon is a bit better than Torkarski but not by a lot. He doesn't look like some fish flopping around on the ice though

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
You guys have to stop hating on DD, he's really better than the average Habs players.

8 years for a 31 year old, yeah no that totally makes sense

it sucks that it took that much, but it makes perfect sense. he was a necessity to keep the hawks window open, and somebody else would have given him that much.

this is one of the downsides of winning multiple championships. it makes it more expensive to keep the best players. nobody likes paying for past performance, but that's what you have to do to keep it together.

Top Bottom