• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

The only rookie Hab that's standing out for me is Carr. McCarron has been alright tonight.

Condon is doing a fine job. I think we should give him a chance as a backup

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The only rookie Hab that's standing out for me is Carr. McCarron has been alright tonight.

Yeah I agree I think at worst he'd give the same performance as Tok, so what's to lose?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

McCarron has been good tonight in my opinion.

I've been keeping an eye on Ellis as I was a big fan of his while he was playing for Shawinigan but he's just not playing very well. His confidence is shot, he's not trying to carry the puck at all. Hopefully he gets icetime in the AHL finally this season.

Dietz has been good tonight as well.

Yawnier

Banned
JVR had a good game

Feels like he is holding onto the puck longer (more zone entries with him carrying the puck), without Kessel. Maybe it is just me.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Been watching Canucks' pre-season games through Hockeystreams. Is it just me or does it have some weird visual artifacts every now and then ? Just trying to see if it's due to the stream or somehow due to my computer.

zroid

Banned
loooooooooooooooooool

CP4MZ6NVEAAoI9Q.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
-turns on stream-

oh hey look we're losing again, I'm SHOCKED, SHOCKED I SAY.

Mattheeeeeews

Fei

Nights like tonight make last season worth it.. And it's only preseason. Eichel is going to be a monster. Gonna have to finally update the avatar this year.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You watching from hockey streams ? If so, how is the visual quality ? I get weird artifacts now so I'm just trying to figure out if it's on their end or my end.

nah watching on youtube, my account is frozen til October 1st...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Was flying back to civilization from Florida, so I had to catch up on the Rangers-Devils game on the DVR. Dylan McIlrath is really impressing me with how much he's improved since last year. Hank was ridiculous, too. That was like February Henrik Lundqvist out there. Anyway, Rangers won 4-3, Devils got to celebrate as if they won by winning the 3-on-3 OT demonstration. Good times for everyone.

Will the Rangers team on Monday be the A team more or less?

The Flyers might rest the first line, but other than that it should be close to full strength.

Should be very close to it. The Rangers now have only 25 players remaining in camp.

Brady Skjei, Mat Bodie, Ryan Bourque, Brian Gibbons, Ryan Graves, Magnus Hellberg, Luke Adam, and Chris Summers have all been sent to the Wolf Pack.

That means that Antti Raanta has officially won the backup goaltender job, and the 7 and 8 Ds will be Dylan McIlrath and Raphael Diaz (just a question of which is 7 and which is 8).

The Rangers have 15 forwards remaining, which means that 2 of the following will be leaving before the end:

Emerson Etem
Viktor Stalberg
Tanner Glass
Oscar Lindberg
Jayson Megna
Jarret Stoll

Personally, I think Stalberg, Lindberg, and Stoll have all won spots at this point.

Top Bottom