• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Calamari41

41 > 38
L0NES8d_zps0mc3yoff.gif

Go back to your blighted county, Kings fans.

Right now I'm thinking it breaks down like this:

Rotissere: Me, Aidan, Red, Yawnier, Zod, Smiley90 (you!)
H2H: Me, Fubar, Zod, Lone_Prodigy, Silexx, Lamaroo
Waiting on: Pikma and ShinRPGamer to confirm their preferences

Put me down for H2H Samyy. I managed to finish 2nd in an H2H league last year
by doing absolutely nothing.
Let's see what happens this year.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Frank IsolaVerified account
‏@FisolaNYDN
The Pope, now inside MSG, just asked one of his advisors "why haven't they raised a banner since 1973?"

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN

Ursn

Went to the the game tonight. Kings fans were extra annoying tonight. Probably due to all their teams penaltys or their lack of post season last year. Bought the ducks booster pack and got pictures of the new state of the art scoreboard at Ponda if anyone cares. Go Ducks!

Heretic

Went to the the game tonight. Kings fans were extra annoying tonight. Probably due to all their teams penaltys or their lack of post season last year. Bought the ducks booster pack and got pictures of the new state of the art scoreboard at Ponda if anyone cares. Go Ducks!

They were definitely beyond annoying tonight.

That new jumbotron. HOLY SMOKES is that thing gorgeous!!! Post your pics.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

For some reason when I first read this I thought they were giving out pictures of the new scoreboard.

BTails

So, thoughts on 3 on 3 so far? I was at the Flames preseason last night, and the mandatory overtime was really exciting! Gonna be good for teams with defense that can contribute offensively.

Also, Ferland played great, a goal and an assist, he's really fightig to earn a regular place on the team this season.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So, thoughts on 3 on 3 so far? I was at the Flames preseason last night, and the mandatory overtime was really exciting! Gonna be good for teams with defense that can contribute offensively.

Also, Ferland played great, a goal and an assist, he's really fightig to earn a regular place on the team this season.

Terrible for the nerves. There's so much open space out there and even the most minuscule of mistakes is magnified by 1000. First 3v3 we had it was so crazy wide open and so many people caught out of position. Second 3v3 was a 4v3 due to a stupid penalty and we scored about 20 seconds in.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
17 cuts today, no one surprising.

Condon will be playing the entire game tonight which is interesting. He looked far better than Tokarski last game, I guess they want to get a better look at him.

Samyy

17 cuts today, no one surprising.

Condon will be playing the entire game tonight which is interesting. He looked far better than Tokarski last game, I guess they want to get a better look at him.

Has your roster been announced?
Going to be at the game tonight ^^

Top Bottom