• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

These seem like it.

Here's ours

@CanadiensMTL: L'alignement de ce soir vs. Leafs./Here's tonight's lineup vs. Toronto. #GoHabsGo http://t.co/BussrWYtAO

CP1tWTbWwAA-Vid.jpg:large

I've heard some things about Bud Halloway

Stasis

17 cuts today, no one surprising.

Condon will be playing the entire game tonight which is interesting. He looked far better than Tokarski last game, I guess they want to get a better look at him.

Condon is fantastic for the regular Habs French broadcast. Watching that shit with buddies and the puns were awesome for drunk immature us. It sounds the exact same as condom in Quebec French basically. I hope he makes it. Tonight will be fun. Having the gang over, all French speakers. I'll have to swap over and see my boys in blue from time to time but primarily it'll be Habs.

Maybe I'll drunk post.

Cakeboss post?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sign me up for secret santa.

I wouldn't even mind getting those Stars socks, they're Christmas-y as fuck.

I'll send someone this:

ept_sports_nhl_experts-408949265-1256245625.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
FC BarcelonaVerified account
‏@FCBarcelona
Messi has a tear in the internal collateral ligament of his left knee. He will be out for around 7-8 weeks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T LET THE MAN SUFFER FROM LASTING EFFECTS

I'LL TRADE TARDBRIS' LEG FOR IT

Quick

Banned
Jays in the 'yoffs, and winning right now.

NHL season is around the corner.

Fall TV shows are starting up again.

Feels good.

"I have a lot of respect for Babs," Cleary said. "If there was anyone in this room who got along with Babs, it was probably me, in terms of our relationship. (The coaching change) was a great move for the organization, a great move for Babs.

Cleary to Toronto 2016 off season confirmed!!!

Pikma

Banned
So apparently the Stars are not allowed to stream any of their preseason games anymore because of some sort of contract stipulatation with the league.

Fuck you too, NHL

Quick

Banned
So apparently the Stars are not allowed to stream any of their preseason games anymore because of some sort of contract stipulatation with the league.

Fuck you too, NHL

Did the Stars stream them all for free before?

I remember years ago having to sign up for free a Leafs TV account (later merged into GameCentre I think) just to watch pre-season games, and Leafs TV aren't even getting exclusive games anymore lol.

Pikma

Banned
Did the Stars stream them all for free before?

I remember years ago having to sign up for free a Leafs TV account (later merged into GameCentre I think) just to watch pre-season games, and Leafs TV aren't even getting exclusive games anymore lol.
Yup, they actually streamed the game against the Panthers a few days ago on their site, and even attempted to stream the game in St. Louis but the building's lack of 21th century tech prevented it.

Hockeystreams account frozen until Oct 2. Which date does the regular season officially start? I can't wait to watch the Leafs suck on purpose.

Top Bottom