• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Vman

Yeah I'm a Wild fan. We've got like three on here. I'm probably the most active, although Vman shows up often enough.

As for Scandella, Coach Yeo already said that he wants to decrease Suter's minutes this year, and so far the lineup looks like Suter + Spurgeon, Dumba + Brodin, and Scandella + Folin or Prosser or Reilly. While that makes it look like Scandella would be third pairing, most take it as rolling three defensive pairings with roughly the same equal strength playing time.

Scandella might be on the second powerplay. Top unit right now has Koivu and Suter and the second has Spurgeon + Dumba, but it would not surprise me to eventually see Dumba and Spurgeon on the top unit and Scandella on the second unit. Then again, Yeo has made a grand total of zero adjustments to the powerplay units all of last year + this preseason, so who knows?

I made a guess at Scandy's points to a buddy the other day and guessed he ends up with a 10 goals + 12 assists stat line. I think that is certainly attainable for him.

Lol ya I lurk every day though. And this is pretty spot on. I've been to the two wild preseason games though and the powerplay looks quite good with a fair number of positional adjustments. May not matter though because our powerplay was great last preseason too.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Happy Real Birthday Marvie!

Wait till you see the end of episode 4!

Kate is dead in my game. :(
<- not a spoiler for episode 4
I can't believe you let them happened :( I'm disappointed in you Kat! You guys even share the first three letters in names :p

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
A former NHL ref (Bob Langdon) is doing an ask-me-anything on reddit and some of the questions and answers are pretty great

Q: "Did you ever develop an adversarial relationship with any players?"

A: "Lots, I definitely hated Tomas Plekanec. we didn't get along at all. He thought he was untouchable"

Q: "Funniest trash talk you heard to you from fans?"

A: "There was a guy in Hamilton, who would go to the games whenever I was in town, between anthems when it was all quiet. He would yell "You Suck Langdon" Same time, every game."

Q: "Did you ever fail to resist the urge to chirp back at a player who was being a total ass, and if so, what's your best chirp?"

A: "Oh, always. I think I called Tie Domi a midget once. Then Pat Quin yelled at me"

imBask

Banned
if you follow the Canadiens you know that Plekanec is the player who gets ejected from faceoffs the most, AINEC... so yeah I believe him

Curufinwe

Couturier didn't practice yesterday and may miss tonight's game. It's believed that a slash on the back of his knee from that cokehead cunt Stoll is the reason.

Pikma

Banned
Oh my fucking god, wish you guys would see the giant fuck up Lehtonen did yesterday, too bad I have no idea of how to make a GIF

UGH

Pikma

Banned
200w.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty much a full line up tonight and Patches has been taking line rushes with Pleks and B Gally so it looks like opening day roster will be close to

67 - 14 - 11
81 - 27 - 13
15 - 51 - 22
32 / 21 - 17 - 8

76 - 79
74 - 26
28 - 77

Pretty pleased with that, although Beaulieu needs to be on the top pairing and Markov needs to be bumped down to the second pairing.

Pretty much a full line up tonight and Patches has been taking line rushes with Pleks and B Gally so it looks like opening day roster will be close to

67 - 14 - 11
81 - 27 - 13
15 - 51 - 22
32 / 21 - 17 - 8

76 - 79
74 - 26
28 - 77

Pretty pleased with that, although Beaulieu needs to be on the top pairing and Markov needs to be bumped down to the second pairing.

Serious question to non-Habs fans ITT. How many of you guys can name this entire roster just off of the numbers?

I can only name three players on that Habs roster purely by jerseys. I imagine it would be about the same for most Eastern teams for me.

imBask

Banned
Serious question to non-Habs fans ITT. How many of you guys can name this entire roster just off of the numbers?

I can only name three players on that Habs roster purely by jerseys. I imagine it would be about the same for most Eastern teams for me.

Our main roster? easily

I can't name most of the youngsters or AHLers though

EDIT : oh, non-habs fans lol, i'm dumb

Sanjuro

I honestly got about 9. I follow the Habs probably more than some though.

Yawnier

Banned

I'll give it a try

81 - Lars
51 - DD (#1C)
76 - Pernell Karl
79 - Commie AKA, The General
77 - Tom Gilbert
26 - Petry
31 - Price
67 - Le Max
27 - American Commie
14 - Turtle Neck

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I saw Mark Fraser was let go and he'll sign with the Sens.

So once again everyone relax after so many people thought we'd sign him because of Lou.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll give it a try

81 - Lars
51 - DD (#1C)
76 - Pernell Karl
79 - Commie AKA, The General
77 - Tom Gilbert
26 - Petry
31 - Price
67 - Le Max
27 - American Commie
14 - Turtle Neck
That's pretty good, although I'm surprised you left out Gallagher seeing as he spends half the game getting beat up.

Quick

Banned

67 - 14 - 11
81 - 27 - 13
15 - 51 - 22
32 / 21 - 17 - 8

76 - 79
74 - 26
28 - 77

Max Pac - Plek - Saku Gally
Not Phil Kesseller - Not Kovalechenyuk - Discharged Semin
15 - DD - Weisey
Flynn/Devante Subban-Pernell - Torrey Mitchell - Zach Kassianvechkin

MikeGreerJoelWardBlackPlayer - Markommie
Alex Enemalin - Petry dish
Bellyeugh - Gilbert Grape

Praise Be

fuck you fubar, i looked it up! i don't play by your rules!

Top Bottom