• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Quick

Banned
There's an AMA on r/hockey with an NHL historian. A lot of good questions with interesting answers. Definitely worth a quick read.

CQFLb8YUsAApMzV.jpg

Leafs-Hansen connection.

Stamkos to be a Leaf confirmed.

imBask

Banned
Bergevin needs to offer him the biggest contract of all time, I wanna see the Toronto Media meltdown that would happen if we signed Stamkos.

zroid

Banned
Wouldn't even be mad if Stamkos became a Hab. I just want him to leave Tampa because I think it would set a precedent for super-stars to test free agency. I've always maintained it would be better for the game.

Bergevin needs to offer him the biggest contract of all time, I wanna see the Toronto Media meltdown that would happen if we signed Stamkos.

Why would we want someone who absolutely shits the bed during the playoffs?

Did you watch the Stanley Cup Finals? Because Stamkos was non existent during that series.

Merguson

Banned
Eric Staal isn't getting $9 million. It's just the starting price.

Mark Giordiano was asking for $9 million per season but obviously that never happened.

Wouldn't even be mad if Stamkos became a Hab. I just want him to leave Tampa because I think it would set a precedent for super-stars to test free agency. I've always maintained it would be better for the game.

Maybe someday. But Not right now. He's just not ready.

Nice Hair though.

I hate those ads so much lol.

As much as I think Benning messed up the Lack situation, I think Markstrom's going to surprise a lot of Canucks fans this year.

I really hope that Marky can eventually live up to the potential we thought he had down here. His problems always seemed more mental, though, he seemed really quick to give up on games. Also he didn't have great rebound control but he was improving last time i watched him, and that was a decent bit of time ago.

I can't wait for Markstrom to string together a couple great games and have everyone jump on the "trade Miller" bandwagon again.

Hopefully the Calder Cup run last year is a sign that his mental fragility is over.

calder

Maybe someday. But Not right now. He's just not ready.

Nice Hair though.

I hate those ads so much lol.

Those ads are brilliant, it's hilarious how the PC's are reduced to running an ad campaign that basically says "justin is so awesome you should save him until next election, don't use him up now!"

I guess it's tough to run a campaign when you've been in near total power for 10 years, how do you blame shit on the other guys?

But for real, literally anyone else but Harper. Vote you bastards, vote!

Those ads are brilliant, it's hilarious how the PC's are reduced to running an ad campaign that basically says "justin is so awesome you should save him until next election, don't use him up now!"

I guess it's tough to run a campaign when you've been in near total power for 10 years, how do you blame shit on the other guys?

And I will Vote!

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 looks like a mess.

What a Shame.

imBask

Banned

Conservative, Liberals or Liberals 2,
or bLOL quebecois

plus I haven't changed my adress so i'd have to drive through an hour and a half of traffic to vote for one of these idiots

I don't know man, my disinterest is through the roof right now. I couldn't be more cynical about canadian politics

Yawnier

Banned
Probably not going to vote, I'm in one of the most conservative ridings east of Quebec. No one else besides them have a chance in winning the seat.

Cake Boss

Banned
Think Noah's going to do just fine. The Daily Show's in good hands.

Yeah I think so, judging from a bit of the stand up I watched from him, I think he's a better overall 'comedian' than John.

This type of show is usually very dependent on the writing than the host. If the writers stay the same, it should still be a decent show.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Probably not going to vote, I'm in one of the most conservative ridings east of Quebec. No one else besides them have a chance in winning the seat.

It's people like you that allowed for this conservative riding. Go out and vote, jeez...

zroid

Banned
Not bad. The white-on-white logo/jersey combo kills me though.

Is that actually a Bauer-made jersey, or just the logo on a Reebok jersey?
I unno, isn't it more silvery than white? I like it because it doesn't distract from the main "TF" logo but it's still clearly visible.

No idea who makes those jerseys, I doubt Reebok has a deal with the CWHL though haha

Quick

Banned
I unno, isn't it more silvery than white? I like it because it doesn't distract from the main "TF" logo but it's still clearly visible.

No idea who makes those jerseys, I doubt Reebok has a deal with the CWHL though haha

Probably silver, but either way, it's still pretty light that it almost matches the jersey.

In any case, I like the logo. It's simple enough and very much Toronto.

But I don't mind their old look either:

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
No Megna on tomorrow's playing roster suggests he should be en route to the waiver wire soon.

AV has singled out Stalberg and Lindberg as the two standout forwards in camp, so it sounds like they're both making the final cut to 22. He's also talked about the need to give Etem time to acclimate to the Rangers' system, which would suggest that he's also sticking around.

What all that means is that tomorrow night is looking very much like it may be the final game of the illustrious Tanner Glass Era in New York.

Pikma

Banned
Probably silver, but either way, it's still pretty light that it almost matches the jersey.

In any case, I like the logo. It's simple enough and very much Toronto.

But I don't mind their old look either:
Is it weird that I think Nylander has a better looking hair than those girls?

Also, is it weird that it's the first thing I thought of when I saw the pic?

Top Bottom