• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, this is more like Rangers-Flyers now.

EDIT: How did Kreider get a penalty for boarding when he didn't even hit him into the boards?

Stasis

Ah, this is more like Rangers-Flyers now.

EDIT: How did Kreider get a penalty for boarding when he didn't even hit him into the boards?

Gudas knee on Step, np. Kreids hit on Umberger, PANIC. Both the dumb call AND Simmonds goints nuts for no reason lol. Shame Wrath wasn't on for that, but I have a feeling he really needs to keep calm to keep his spot anyway.

Definitely Rangers-Flyers normal.

edit: Mason looking great. Raanta also.

Stasis

When they show Hank on the bench I always imagine him holding a bottle of Head and Shoulders.

OMG KREIDS

Quick Meta, KOREAN GIF PLS.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
KREIDERRRRRRR

ehfGIJm.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is the 4th straight time the Rangers are going to play 3-on-3 OT. Only two were actually scheduled. The next game on Wednesday is also scheduled to have OT, so that'll be 5 straight.

Let's see if they take a too many men on the ice penalty again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol OEL injured on the ice, trainers are like meeeeeeh naaaaaaah let him just lie there for 5mins

trifelife

I don't have a chance to watch the game.

What were the Nucks lines?

I left after two periods, but they were mostly

Sedin/Sedin/Virtanen
Vrbata/Vey/Baertschi
Burr/McCann/Kenins
Cracknell/Sutter/whatever

Hamhuis/Corrado
Hutton/Sbisa
Weber/?

Oh and Markstrom. He looked fundamentally solid and real big in the net. Quick glove hand on that boy.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Canes have their roster down to 27. Basically it's six guys fighting for two spots.

Brock McGinn
Derek Ryan
Haydn Fleury
Noah Hanifin
Brett Pesce
Jaccob Slavin

Hanifin and Fleury probably stay on.

EDIT: No way Eric Staal will get $9 mil. Hell, I'd be leary giving him anything over $7 mil

imBask

Banned
Hanifin and Fleury probably stay on.

EDIT: No way Eric Staal will get $9 mil. Hell, I'd be leary giving him anything over $7 mil

$7M for a 30 year old 50-60 points player who slowed down CONSIDERABLY? too much man

the worst thing is that we all know some crazy Glen Sather-type guy out there will give him 8Mx7

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's going to be hilarious when a team trades away their best prospects and young players for an old, declining Staal.

Please don't do it Bergevin

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Oh and Markstrom. He looked fundamentally solid and real big in the net. Quick glove hand on that boy.

As much as I think Benning messed up the Lack situation, I think Markstrom's going to surprise a lot of Canucks fans this year.

I really hope that Marky can eventually live up to the potential we thought he had down here. His problems always seemed more mental, though, he seemed really quick to give up on games. Also he didn't have great rebound control but he was improving last time i watched him, and that was a decent bit of time ago.

Top Bottom