• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

fallout

More Burns?

9nr4M8m.png

Cake Boss

Banned
Buffalo could be the Sens of Last Season.

That makes no sense cat.

So they are gonna be really bad and dissapoint the first half of the season, then they will fire their coach,play their younger players and play a better structure and ride their third string goalie into the playoffs?

That makes no sense cat.

So they are gonna be really bad and disappoint the first half of the season, then they will fire their coach,play their younger players and play a better structure and ride their third string goalie into the playoffs?

I mean like they will probably be bad in the first and then surge in the later half of the season.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Don't you actually have to play a playoff game to be included? I don't remember if he did

Don't believe Carcillo did. As was said, either a minimum number of regular season games or at least one playoff game. Teams can apply for exceptions, though.

Tabris

OK, keys to avoid me posting in this thread for everyone this season:

1) Don't bad talk the Sedins
2) Don't make anything competitive against the Sedins
3) Don't talk fantasy otherwise I'll join in

I'll probably be posting less until close to playoffs or until NFL season is over as my interest in hockey wanes a bit to NFL. Maybe my interest will pick back up during the season but NHL games seem to just be too consuming to watch right now in my life. It's like you need to dedicate those 3hrs for nothing else but watching hockey otherwise it's just a backdrop for drinking with friends, of which I'll be then too busy to post. Football is perfect as I can watch it casually while doing other things.

And it's not anything to do with Canucks not doing as well, as I think they'll have another surprising great season and Sedins will still be in top 10-20. There's just only so much time in the day to dedicate to things and I got so much to do.

So celebrate as you won't need to hear from me much - as long as you follow rules 1 to 3.

Top Bottom