• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Penticton is a shit-tier town, this guy's got bust written all over him

good thing there's no Perds fans here anyway

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
9GA9g.gif

Apparently the Oilers were going to take Sergachev at 4...
According to who?

Lol if true.

The Red Wings got lucky there, and I hate it. Don't need them wooing Stammer.

EDIT: That Kevin O'Leary gif is awesome. He was on my flight the other day. Saw him at the baggage terminal, but said nothing because I'm not that type of person.

nubcake

Neo Member
For whatever it's worth, our radio guy just mentioned that Yzerman has been in a "huddle" with Devellano and a few others for several minutes. I'd be pretty surprised if Detroit made a trade just to get exclusive rights for a week to talk with Stammer though.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
For whatever it's worth, our radio guy just mentioned that Yzerman has been in a "huddle" with Devellano and a few others for several minutes. I'd be pretty surprised if Detroit made a trade just to get exclusive rights for a week to talk with Stammer though.

Stamkos would have to waive. Would laugh if he refused

Everyone is allowed to talk to him at midnight tonight.

calder

Highlight clip of Stanley throwing bombs is nice, not gonna lie.

He's like 3-4 years away though, so allow me to forget he exists for a while

Top Bottom