• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

imBask

Banned
Clwde4HWQAAuT5z.jpg:large

tony is the real MVP

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Serious post
Feeling very very bad/think I'm going to faint should not sure if I should call an ambulance

If you're ever wondering whether you should go see a doctor

the answer is always yes

do you have friends/family near you that can drive you? if not, call. that's what they're there for, this isn't the US where you lose your livelihood if you're sick.

Samyy

I think it's passing, going to emergency with my dad
Was alone in the bathroom and the world stared spinning and next thing you know I'm on my knees and very cold

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think it's passing, going to emergency with my dad
Was alone in the bathroom and the world stared spinning and next thing you know I'm on my knees and very cold

Were you pooping?

semi-serious question, people CAN pass out from taking a dump.

alternatively: did you drink enough water today?

Syrinx

Of course, but I'm not feeling another Defenseman drafted.

Me neither really. I'm not seething but we really needed offense. Still got the 21st though.

They're probably going to trade some of their surplus of young d-men now. Hanifin, Pesce, Slavin, Fleury, McKeown, Bean, they've gotta clear that logjam.

E: also Carrick

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Reading up on this kid and most people are saying he's expected to be a top pairing guy and the heir apparent to Markov.I'm ok with this.

Top Bottom