• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

imBask

Banned
putting-gun-to-head.gif

calder

I can't get over how bad PK for fucking washed up Weber is. Is there some first rounders going with Weber we don't know about?

Legit bummed out for Habs fans. Not like this boys, not like this. :(

Adam Proteau @Proteautype
*Quietly buys stock in pitchfork and torch companies in Edmonton and Montreal*

bwahahahah, no shit

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
QUICK, SOMEBODY PLEASE TRADE FOR DAN GIRARDI NOW. NOBODY ELSE WILL NOTICE AND MAKE FUN OF YOU IF YOU DO IT NOW!

All the things are happening.

Socreges

Banned
Oh my Christ

Dopey you KNOW Im going to quote you on all the times you said Stamkos was working Tampa so he could sign in Toronto.....

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Schneider for a song, Hall for Larsson.

We love doing business with Western Canada. Beautiful people, beautiful country. NJD does the best deals there. Magnificent deals. Luxurious. We win on trade with those people.

I hate you. You're welcome.

That would be a brutal trade for Montreal. Weber isn't even that good anymore

I refuse to believe that's real, that'd be just as dumb as the Oilers trade

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Oh my Christ

Dopey you KNOW Im going to quote you on all the times you said Stamkos was working Tampa so he could sign in Toronto.....

I'm pissed. I am not getting a steak dinner.

New guess! It's a one year contract. Leafs said they couldn't pay until next year.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL HABS! You somehow pulled an even stupider trade than the LOLilers. Bravo to you.

Oh and Stamkos is staying in Tampa which is somehow overshadowed by everything else going on.

Top Bottom